Irenicus
On 3/12/2021 at 8:44 AM, Pman said:

Sooo.... can you now drive down from Cebu and take the boat across to duma???

My wife wants to visit to Philippines this summer and I prefer flying into Cebu. 

Another update.

The answer is yes, you can drive down from Cebu and take the boat across to Negros Oriental/Duma/Sibulan.  There is no need for a PCR test.   The Dumaguete Tourism (per orders of Duma mayor) will tell you if you are returning to Dumaguete City, you need a PCR test. At this point, that is only true if you are arriving in the Dumaguete Port.  We traveled via the Sibulan port (just north of Duma), and there is no PCR requirement.  I guess the mayor of Duma is the only one on Negros not following the governor's EO on reduced travel requirements for traveling to and from Negros Oriental.

But that could always change tomorrow.  Or in twenty minutes....

• Thanks 3
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lamoe

• Kreole

• SkyMan

• Irenicus

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This may be a new option. Who wants to be first to try it in the Philippines? The rest describes the process. It's worth going to the link to read it all but too much to post.  

Posted Images

BossHog

People keep coming by wanting to swab my anus.

Bit of foreplay would be in order I say but ouch. Right in the pouch!

Can I get immunity from this and why won't they answer my texts?

• Like 2
Irenicus
19 hours ago, BossHog said:

People keep coming by wanting to swab my anus.

I'll take the anus swab over the cranial nose spelunker swab - heard that thing hurts like hell.   And after the 80's, I don't have a septum anymore so that swab would go straight into my frontal cortex.

Do the anal swab folks offer reach around service, or it that extra?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Administrator
Dafey
19 hours ago, BossHog said:

People keep coming by wanting to swab my anus

That's not a swab....

• Haha 4
Chris24
18 hours ago, BossHog said:

Can I get immunity from this and why won't they answer my texts?

Maybe the last swab spelunking expedition turned up something they didn't like......

SkyMan

Crowded?  Price wo PhilHealth?

lamoe

Got there at 7 am - wanted to be there by 6:30 - given wrong address at first - was #8 - problem with Philhealth - didn't match  I.D. - had to get verification sent - out by 8:20 - P3,409 without it.

Had to use their computer to fill out form - Didn't really start processing until 7:20 -  had 2 paperwork processors. Maybe 5 min once they started

image.png.c4024513c5a9f66a3b39084c04503411.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
lamoe

Got E-mail at 6:05 PM as promised - negative - heard of a 2nd one also near Fuentes - Vicente Soto Clinic - online registration - 2 to 4 day turn around

• Administrator
Dafey
19 hours ago, lamoe said:

Had to use their computer to fill out form

Hope you washed your hands....

• Like 1
lamoe
2 minutes ago, Dafey said:

Hope you washed your hands....

Tata was with me, we both carry small bottles of spray, she's cleanliness OCD. I finished - out came the spray bottle.

I use to wipe freshly sprayed hands on masks until she saw how filthy my mask was from  just touching banisters here.

SkyMan
3 hours ago, lamoe said:

I use to wipe freshly sprayed hands on masks until she saw how filthy my mask was from  just touching banisters here.

Some of those sanitizer rollers on the escalator rails look pretty nasty.  Reminds me not use them.

• Like 1
  • Administrator
Salty Dog
17 hours ago, lamoe said:

she's cleanliness OCD.

Might be a Filipina thing. My wife is too. Cleans the house several times a day. I told her she's an American now and only needs to do it once a week... :)

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
lamoe

Cebu Doctors on Osmena, Senior / Philhealth discounts P591,  without either P5,000, nose & throat,  36 / 42 hour turnaround

Took 30 minutes - paperwork, pay, test - got there at 7 am out at 7:30, filled out preliminary paperwork last Tuesday, got "appointment" for today, was #8 at testing station (lab inside hospital)

• Administrator
Salty Dog
45 minutes ago, lamoe said:

Cebu Doctors on Osmena, Senior / Philhealth discounts P591,  without either P5,000, nose & throat,  36 / 42 hour turnaround

Took 30 minutes - paperwork, pay, test - got there at 7 am out at 7:30, filled out preliminary paperwork last Tuesday, got "appointment" for today, was #8 at testing station (lab inside hospital)

How many times have you been tested?