Domestic Travel Requirements

As you know, never thrust anything or anybody bu yourself.

The small, domestic airport is located on the eastern side of the runway Mactan. Very small. Small planes going to the islands around Cebu.

Entrance is from General Aviation Road in Pajac. If it exists after all the years since I went with Seaair to Bohol.

Good luck. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• to_dave007

• Kreole

• SkyMan

• aabel

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should have no issues if you travel with valid Quarantine Pass.  Likely no-one will ask to see it, but occasionally you may be asked.  I was asked for Q-Pass to enter JMall about 10 days ago, and

Hey all, What are the current paperwork requirements to travel from Cebu Province into the City. Over the next month I need to go to my dentist, my bank and immigration. Is it still Bar

Posted Images

Soupeod

Just saw this on Biliran Island’s FB:

“All those who want to travel to the Province of Cebu no longer have to go through mandatory testing and quarantine. Letters of acceptance from the local government unit of destination are also not required anymore. 

Governor Gwendolyn Garcia issued Executive Order (EO) No. 9 which simplified the guidelines for persons travelling to the Province. The EO took effect Tuesday, February 9.

The EO, however, does not apply to Overseas Filipino Workers and returning Overseas Filipinos arriving in the Province as they are subject to different regulations set by the IATF-MEID and other Executive Orders.  | Via Cebu Provincial Government”

• Like 1
Kreole
5 hours ago, aabel said:

As you know, never thrust anything or anybody bu yourself.

The small, domestic airport is located on the eastern side of the runway Mactan. Very small. Small planes going to the islands around Cebu.

Entrance is from General Aviation Road in Pajac. If it exists after all the years since I went with Seaair to Bohol.

Good luck. 

Salamat.  I still need to know if Cebu authorities will allow me entry without a test result.  It is not uncommon for a traveler to complete all of the local "known" requirements to then find out that another has been added, or that one of the agencies will not verify your permission because they have not yet reviewed the "change" status.  This recently occurred on Siquijor where a couple were put in the difficult position of informing the head of tourism that they were no longer required to have a set hotel reservation.  They were traveling by car on the ferry via Plaridel to Cebu.  As some may have experienced, people in positions of authority are never wrong and you only court resentment if you try to correct them.

PhilsFan

I may need to travel CDO to Davao by car (or Bus, if less of a hassle) I need to spend about 3-5 days in Davao checking out properties for rent or purchase and then return to CDO. Is this even possible without a 14 quarantine? My wife who will accompany me has family in the area i(f this helps?) as "purpose of travel" reasons.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
Dafey

IATF approves uniform protocols for local travel

No more mandatory swab tests, quarantine

MANILA, Philippines — There will be no more mandatory swab tests and quarantine for travel within the country, the government’s pandemic task force said in a resolution last Friday.

“Travelers shall no longer be required to undergo COVID-19 testing except if the local government unit (LGU) of destination will make testing as a requirement prior to travel,” presidential Harry Roque Jr. said, quoting from Resolution 101 issued by the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF). “Testing will be limited to RT-PCR test.”

Despite the easing of travel restrictions, the IATF maintained that minimum health protocols such as the wearing of face masks and face shields as well as physical distancing shall be observed at all times.

“In addition, travelers shall no longer undergo quarantine unless they exhibit symptoms upon arrival at the LGU of destination,” he said.

“Authorities shall continue to strictly implement the minimum public health standards, such as physical distancing, hand hygiene, cough etiquette and wearing of face masks and face shields across all settings,” Roque said.

Based on the resolution, the IATF also ruled that clinical and exposure assessment shall be strictly implemented in all ports of entry and exit, while health assessment of passengers, supervised by medical doctors, shall be mandatory upon entry and exit in ports or terminals.

“The continued implementation of proactive measures is necessary to ensure the utmost protection of the health of the Filipino people,” the IATF said in its resolution.

As of Feb. 25, there were 32,437 active COVID-19 cases in the country.

The IATF also said travel authority issued by the Joint Task Force COVID Shield as well as health certificates shall no longer be required.

Authorized persons outside of residence (APORs) from national government agencies and their attached agencies must provide identification cards, travel orders and travel itinerary.

They must also undergo and pass symptom-screening procedures at ports of entry and exit.

Meanwhile, the Department of Science and Technology (DOST)’s Safe, Swift and Smart Passage (S-PaSS) Travel Management System will now be institutionalized as a one-stop-shop application/ communication for travelers.

According to the IATF, the StaySafe.ph System shall be utilized as the primary contact tracing system. Other existing contact tracing applications, such as Traze App, must be integrated with the StaySafe.ph System.

Furthermore, ports and terminals must have sufficient quarantine/isolation facilities, as well as a referral system for handling symptomatic travelers.

Roque said all province-bound buses in Metro Manila would be required to use the Integrated Terminal Exchange as the central hub for transportation.

“At the option of the LGUs, they may provide transportation for all travelers who are transiting from one LGU to another in cases of arrivals at air and sea ports to their end-point destinations,” he said.

In a statement, the Department of Tourism (DOT) said it “deems the simplification of requirements as vital in encouraging domestic travel and helping in the speedy recovery of Philippine tourism.”

In an interview with dzBB radio, Tourism Secretary Bernadette Romulo-Puyat said the development could “definitely increase tourism activity” in the country.”

She added the DOT would not question the move of any LGU to require swab tests for visitors.

The DOT offers cheaper swab tests at the Philippine General Hospital and the Philippine Children’s Medical Center.

https://www.msn.com/en-ph/news/national/iatf-approves-uniform-protocols-for-local-travel/ar-BB1e4y41?ocid=msedgdhp

• Thanks 1
to_dave007

Thanks @Dafey.  That looks like step 1 towards getting interprovincial travel back up and running.  And looks like a positive step at that.  Still appears that PNP Travel Authorization is required though, so non-essential travel may still be discouraged for a while..  and they mention some systems that must be developed and deployed, which will take some time..  But still looks positive.

• Like 1