IATF requires wearing of face shields on top of masks

rfm010
1 hour ago, Kreole said:

My dentist required the same thing until I sweated through the body suit and soaked the dentist chair, and also had sweat dripping down from the head net into my eyes and ears.  Face shield?  Forget that!  She couldn't maneuver around the shield and certainly could not get her hands inside, considering the 1/2" space that separated the shield from my nose.  So, we compromised.  I tossed the shield, the head net and the body suit but kept the booties over my sandals as a consolation.

I know this sounds like I am joking, but honestly, it actually happened.  Thankfully, she did not toss any of her gear, or she could have lost her license, and that is no joke.

My dentist gave me that gear because she knew i had outside uses for it.  All that is required as a patient is a mask in the waiting room.  She on the other hand is fully suited up looks like an alien teletubby, makes me worry for her vision and has me remembering the movie marathon man.  It is not safe.

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dafey

• BossHog

• Kreole

• to_dave007

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds like the flimsy plastic face shields may finally be on the way out via presidential decree. I'm not sure how many other countries even enforced this. As of now, if I step a few feet off the pro

Thank god for this man.  Someone is actually requesting the "science" behind all of these dictatorial policies.  And he is brave enough to stand up to Roque and the "other officials" none of whom has

Posted Images

BossHog
Posted (edited)

Sounds like the flimsy plastic face shields may finally be on the way out via presidential decree. I'm not sure how many other countries even enforced this. As of now, if I step a few feet off the property to retrieve a coconut that rolled onto the road the cops will fine me 2,500 for no face shield. That's one expensive coconut. This shit has got to change.

Edited by BossHog
  • Like 5
to_dave007

no face shields around Tuburan unless you go into Prince or Gaisano in Balamban.  In those locations.. the local fashion is on top of head.

• Like 1
SkyMan
8 hours ago, BossHog said:

I'm not sure how many other countries even enforced this.

I suspect zero.

7 hours ago, to_dave007 said:

In those locations.. the local fashion is on top of head.

Everywhere.  But that's ok because you're wearing it.  If I were there I'd try wearing backwards to see if anyone cared.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
lamoe
6 hours ago, SkyMan said:

I suspect zero.

Everywhere.  But that's ok because you're wearing it.  If I were there I'd try wearing backwards to see if anyone cared.

"Duterte says face shield mandate only in hospitals"

Metro Colon Street - was wearing a cap - had it in my hand - walked in :biggrin_01:

• Like 1
fivestarph

At least the Face Shield is not required in this edict - 

EOC June 17.jpg

• Haha 2
Soupeod
On 6/18/2021 at 3:30 PM, fivestarph said:

At least the Face Shield is not required in this edict - 

EOC June 17.jpg

Still required.

SkyMan

FB_IMG_1624117807142.thumb.jpg.358ae235909fdacf1d4067ef63ef7ef6.jpg

• Thanks 1
Swissrider
FB_IMG_1624117807142.thumb.jpg.358ae235909fdacf1d4067ef63ef7ef6.jpg
Let's hope this message from the president will also be read in the various provinces. But not only that, the various guards (often not the most intelligent, sorry) must also be told and updated. Because a good friend of mine had quite a problem in Dumaguete because of this missing face shield yesterday.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk