Annual Report

M.C.A.

Okay, so if I understand you correctly you had a 13a and the ACR card expired so now you need to pay the fee's and get back your 13a status and if so I'd just fill out for the 13a, Permanent Resident and all the rest and let the Immigration office help you once you get there, print out the QR code.

Hopefully you still have your original passport with the 13a stamp affixed in it or at least a copy and even previous receipts, it not at least you still have your expired Permanent Resident card, I wish you well.

• Like 1
  • Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SkyMan

• Jawny

• Woolf

• RogerDuMond

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did the 13a annual report in Butuan* this morning. Had made an online appointment for 8 am but they didn't come to unlock the doors until 8:20. A few American seniors came in and were unaware of the n

I I just made an account and tried to make an appointment. The drop-down menu has one choice: Main Office (which is the one in Intramuros). From the FAQ: 5. I want to book an appointm

Been there in Jmall and done that on a different matter. The guy is certainly a 'snake' as you describe. Same practices as when they had the old building. But don't be mistaken that the whole office i

Posted Images

trthebees
On 1/21/2023 at 12:43 PM, M.C.A. said:

Okay, so if I understand you correctly you had a 13a and the ACR card expired so now you need to pay the fee's and get back your 13a status and if so I'd just fill out for the 13a, Permanent Resident and all the rest and let the Immigration office help you once you get there, print out the QR code.

Hopefully you still have your original passport with the 13a stamp affixed in it or at least a copy and even previous receipts, it not at least you still have your expired Permanent Resident card, I wish you well.

Ta for your reply, a few days have passed as I've been to Robinsons, and as you suggested filled out the AR as for 13a.

It''s one of those things with 13a,you have to pay for the years when your not here, plus late fines, so for 2021 and 2022 as well it came to 4900 php. I think someone else earlier in the thread had the same. And, which is annoying for Robinsons as there are no support offices like law and more copiers (only Nat Bk store), I had to get a notarised document as a motion for consideration in respect of the late AR's.. I found a law office near city hall. There's no allowance at BI for being stuck out of the country during the Covid protocols.

I've a specific date in 2 weeks time to collect my amended passport (they've now got my passport). Cost approx 6000 fees for ERC, ECC, Head tax, express lane.

Then when i get the stamp I can do my ACR-Icard. I tried with 13a entered on the form but still a 91 in my pp, but the chap said no, wait for amendment. With only one Icard desk it's a bit chaotic as the chap has an endless crowd of people around with so many being told to provide something else, or present in a different way.

Anyway, I think I'm ready when I can get a photocopy of the amendment. I'm wondering now how long to process te Icard, anyone done one recently particularly 13a?

trthebees

Typo, that should be  "still a 9a in my passport"

M.C.A.
1 hour ago, trthebees said:

Ta for your reply, a few days have passed as I've been to Robinsons, and as you suggested filled out the AR as for 13a.

It''s one of those things with 13a,you have to pay for the years when your not here, plus late fines, so for 2021 and 2022 as well it came to 4900 php. I think someone else earlier in the thread had the same. And, which is annoying for Robinsons as there are no support offices like law and more copiers (only Nat Bk store), I had to get a notarised document as a motion for consideration in respect of the late AR's.. I found a law office near city hall. There's no allowance at BI for being stuck out of the country during the Covid protocols.

I've a specific date in 2 weeks time to collect my amended passport (they've now got my passport). Cost approx 6000 fees for ERC, ECC, Head tax, express lane.

Then when i get the stamp I can do my ACR-Icard. I tried with 13a entered on the form but still a 91 in my pp, but the chap said no, wait for amendment. With only one Icard desk it's a bit chaotic as the chap has an endless crowd of people around with so many being told to provide something else, or present in a different way.

Anyway, I think I'm ready when I can get a photocopy of the amendment. I'm wondering now how long to process te Icard, anyone done one recently particularly 13a?

I did the ACR card two years ago and it took about one month from Luzon so maybe a little longer off of Luzon.

The fines sound about right, I was gone for 3 years and upon return at the Main Office in Manila it cost me 14,000 pesos but my ACR card was still valid.

Edited by M.C.A.
ACR fine
  • Like 1
On 1/27/2023 at 10:04 AM, M.C.A. said:

I did the ACR card two years ago and it took about one month from Luzon so maybe a little longer off of Luzon.

The fines sound about right, I was gone for 3 years and upon return at the Main Office in Manila it cost me 14,000 pesos but my ACR card was still valid.

Ta for you reply, I've continued my questions under the ACR card thread as the passage of time raise the possible need for ACR-Icard waiver.

On 1/27/2023 at 4:04 AM, M.C.A. said:

I asked Manila BI some time ago about late ARs due to being out of the country and was told there would be no fines as long as they were taken care of soon after arrival. 

• Like 1

Hi guys. I forgot all about my annual report until just now and today I learned from a taxi driver that J Centre Mall closed on January 31 as it has been purchased by SM and is being given a face lift before reopening in 2 months or so. Does anyone know where the Region 7 office is located now?

RogerDuMond
2 hours ago, Jay said:

Hi guys. I forgot all about my annual report until just now and today I learned from a taxi driver that J Centre Mall closed on January 31 as it has been purchased by SM and is being given a face lift before reopening in 2 months or so. Does anyone know where the Region 7 office is located now?

Robinson's Galleria 3rd floor.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, RogerDuMond said:

Robinson's Galleria 3rd floor.

That's the one near Carreta, right? Also, I can't remember if there's a particular day of the week when they handle annual reports of if it's any day.

Edited by Jay
A_Simple_Man
On 1/7/2023 at 3:08 AM, Headshot said:

Here is what you will need for this year's annual report (in the Cebu BI office in Robinson's Galleria)

Printed confirmation number that you get by registering on their website given earlier in this thread (vua.imigration.gov.ph). A copy of the confirmation page on your phone will NOT work. They want a clean printout of the PDF they generate.

Your current ACR-I card (with one photocopy front and back)

Your current passport (with a photocopy of the main page and a photocopy of the page with your latest entry stamp)

A photocopy of your original resident visa stamp (in my case that is a permanent 13A visa stamp in an older passport)

Receipt of last year's annual report

If you are over 60 and have a representative do the annual report for you, there are additional requirements.

After you have all of that, then the rest of the process should be a piece of cake (I'm assuming because I didn't actually complete the process). If you are missing any of the required items, then you are screwed. They will ask you to find them and come back.

Last year, the only thins required were your ACR-I card and current passport (with photocopies). I understand that they have added all of the new requirements because they have lost their records in the move from J-Centre Mall. It's more fun in the Philippines.

1 hour ago, Jay said:

That's the one near Carreta, right? Also, I can't remember if there's a particular day of the week when they handle annual reports of if it's any day.

Headshot covered it all, as quoted above.

• Like 1

OK. Thanks, everyone.

SmokyMtnRon
3 hours ago, A_Simple_Man said:

Also, I can't remember if there's a particular day of the week when they handle annual reports or if it's any day.

Wondering the same thing. Also are hours the same as they were at J-Mall?

I'm not that familiar with Robinsons. Only been there once many moons ago and basement parked by grocery entrance. What is the best place to park to enter for BI?

Went there on Thursday around 12 noon. Was in and out in less than an hour and I assume it would have been faster if it wasn't around lunch time. Also no Express Fee at least not for me.

Edited by Doofer
SkyMan

No ELF for an AR.

Not for me, but the Express Lane people may have had at lunch or my wife got special treatment.