Jump to content

Balikbayans May Enter PH Starting Dec. 7

Recommended Posts

  • Administrator


Skyman is correct.

If you want to enter on a Balakbyan privilege your spouse needs to escort you. If she is a 'citizen' she may enter as such and extend the BB to you. However, she has to be with you.

You may enter without her as a tourist with proof that you are married to a Filipino but as you know that is a prearranged visa at the embassy in the US 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • SkyMan


  • BossHog


  • fred42


  • Dafey


Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not a whole lot to add here but this is the official press release from the BI and not a quote from a news article. I'd link to their website but it's currenty down and the following comes from the of

I guess you're not the ony one. The gov't clarified today that it's the same one-year deal.... CNN Philippines article.... Metro Manila (CNN Philippines, November 27) — The foreign spouses a

They always took pity on my good friend Benjie when he tried this approach. Everbody likes a Benjamin!

Posted Images

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..


I Understand...