• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mistaeric

• Fresh

• smokey

• Goetz1965

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok guys, yesterday I made a video to show how much we spend each month for living. We means Anne and me plus our friend/helper Pipes. So its 3 people living in a suburb (Inayawan) in a middle clas

Freddie Aguilar did exactly the same thing!  

If you think building a house will give you less headaches than renting...        

Mahal Kayoo!

Good video, thanks! Very realistic, especially the extended family aspects. I currently pay for like 3-4 extra family members. Their daily food and amenities.... It is not super expensive in the big picture, but it does add up.

This is not even including the monthly payment for a car (I am assuming you fully paid for the car, but many would finance the car and have to pay an additional 10,000-15,000 per month)

• 4 weeks later...

Very good and informative infos...

As you, I am also caring the family. Collage now to 5 of the sisters - and one more sister on collage now. There are 7 of them my wife included.

I did also buy a brand new car back in 2007. A Mitsubishi Fuzion, 8 seats, double Aircon, gasoline. Some 75k km now. 2 times anti rust etc. Services etc. costs. Garage costs 2k monthly.

On 11/18/2020 at 7:51 PM, Goetz1965 said:

Ok guys, yesterday I made a video to show how much we spend each month for living.
We means Anne and me plus our friend/helper Pipes.
So its 3 people living in a suburb (Inayawan) in a middle class subdivision and a middle class life I would say.

I hope you find the video usefull :-)

You can search the internet for what it costs and live in the philippines, but it suddenly becomes expensive. The truth is it is cheaper than what you find. Is it the case that some authority wants you to be at home.

Nice video

Goetz1965

I always asked the authority to pay me to share those expensiveness - but it never answered nor gave me money.

What do I do wrong to comply to it but get rejected....

Davaoeno
3 minutes ago, Goetz1965 said:

I always asked the authority to pay me to share those expensiveness - but it never answered nor gave me money.

Just to clarify- Are you saying that you asked the government to give you money because you made these videos??

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Davaoeno said:

Just to clarify- Are you saying that you asked the government to give you money because you made these videos??

You, of all people, didn't see the sarcasm in Goetz response? C'mon man! :kidding:

Chris24
On 12/21/2020 at 6:07 PM, Goetz1965 said:

Just ask her it, I'm sure you'll get a lengthy list.......

Edit:  Good video BTW!

Edited by Chris24
Chris24

Out of curiosity why did you pick Inayawan?   Did you consider/are you considering other places?  (not being critical in any was as I don't know much at all about that area and haven't been through there since SM Seaside was under construction)

Goetz1965

I lived One Oasis Mabolo the first year - way too expensive and a bad office to run the condos.
Then we moved here to Inayawan and it was great, even the landlord is our friend already.
But the unit 6 was too small so I moved to Lahug - nice there, bigger Townhouse and much cleaner air, but then they got greedy so we had to move again, but that Towhnouse was bad we found out unfortunately after we moved in.
So now were bacck in Inayawan to save cost and because we know the landlord.

BossHog
1 hour ago, Goetz1965 said:

they got greedy so we had to move again, but that Towhnouse was bad we found out unfortunately after we moved in.
So now were bacck in Inayawan to save cost

How much is a tube of ice in Inayawan, Cebu City in 2020 and is Pipes hot and/or single? 

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
mistaeric
On 12/23/2020 at 3:14 AM, Goetz1965 said:

I lived One Oasis Mabolo the first year - way too expensive and a bad office to run the condos.
Then we moved here to Inayawan and it was great, even the landlord is our friend already.
But the unit 6 was too small so I moved to Lahug - nice there, bigger Townhouse and much cleaner air, but then they got greedy so we had to move again, but that Towhnouse was bad we found out unfortunately after we moved in.
So now were bacck in Inayawan to save cost and because we know the landlord.

I can relate because I have rented 4 different places and all but one of my Filipino landlords was not greedy and half crazy. They always never buy just rent rent rent in the Philippines. My and my girl of 14yrs will buy a lot and build a modest house on it next year.

Fresh
1 hour ago, mistaeric said:

I can relate because I have rented 4 different places and all but one of my Filipino landlords was not greedy and half crazy. They always never buy just rent rent rent in the Philippines. My and my girl of 14yrs will buy a lot and build a modest house on it next year.

If you think building a house will give you less headaches than renting...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Davaoeno
4 hours ago, mistaeric said:

My and my girl of 14yrs will buy a lot and build a modest house on it next year.

Freddie Aguilar did exactly the same thing!  

• Haha 6