Jump to content

My Life And Travels In The Philippines From 2013-2018


Goetz1965

Recommended Posts

cookie47

Yes I enjoyed that,So much so I gave you a Like on youtube....AND subscribed....

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
Salty Dog
12 minutes ago, cookie47 said:

Yes I enjoyed that,So much so I gave you a Like on youtube....AND subscribed....

images (6).jpg   :P

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
cookie47

Is telling a Administrator to get F..ed a bannable  offence.

Asking for a friend. 🙃

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Goetz1965

Dont get so rude, at least I show my boobs and am nearly naked in those fotos there too. ;)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
Dafey
1 hour ago, cookie47 said:

Is telling a Administrator to get F..ed a bannable  offence.

Asking for a friend. 🙃

I tell him all the time

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Goetz1965 said:

Dont get so rude, at least I show my boobs and am nearly naked in those fotos there too. ;)

Since you brought it up, what's with you Europeans and Speedo's...AKA nut huggers?!!! :biggrin_01:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
cookie47
2 minutes ago, mikecon3 said:

Since you brought it up, what's with you Europeans and Speedo's.

 What ,,,Budgie smuggler's.🤭🙃

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
Dafey

Banana hammock...I wear one when I want a private beach!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
HongKongPhooey
13 hours ago, Dafey said:

Banana hammock...I wear one when I want a private beach!

Private because everyone dies laughing?

 

Edited by HongKongPhooey
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..

Capture.JPG

I Understand...