No more express up?

SkyMan

Used to be an up arrow on the lower right that floated along as you read a topic.  Clicking it took you to the top of the page so you could hit the Unread content button.

Come to think of it, might better just to have the Unread Content button float along and save a step.

• Like 1
  • Administrator
Salty Dog
10 hours ago, SkyMan said:

Used to be an up arrow on the lower right that floated along as you read a topic.  Clicking it took you to the top of the page so you could hit the Unread content button.

Come to think of it, might better just to have the Unread Content button float along and save a step.

That was a plugin that we no longer have. I'll see if there is a new one.

Can't make the Unread Button float with our current themes.

I've reduced the number of topics to 25 per page and the number of posts to 15 per page. That should help with the long scrolling.

• Like 2
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

It looks like it wasn't the plugin. It's been gone for several years.

Turns out the Magnium Theme had it built into it.

• Sad 1
Chris24

I still like this theme better - has more of a modern look and brighter/cheerier too while still being easy to read.  Hadn't noticed any change in navigation.  As I wrote this I noticed three little dots laid out horizontally in the far upper right corner of each post, with a small pull-down menu.  I've noticed that system with the dots is more and more common on various sites, but a person has to notice the dots (which of course they should as they become even more common).

• Like 2