Good Chiropractor and Dentist in Cebu

the chimp

the chimp

Anybody know of a good chiropractor and Dentist in Cebu City? Gonna need to have my back cracked,and the wife and I will need some crowns and bridges for our teeth.THANKS !!

Sibonga Simon

I can't recommend either - but I can say that the prices has gone through the roof for Dentists since the pandemic.  Late last year a simple filling or extraction was 750 in Carcar city - now they are asking 1500.  They claim it is due to extra PPE and sanitizing they have to do..... 

• Like 1
Ozepete
3 hours ago, the chimp said:

Anybody know of a good chiropractor and Dentist in Cebu City? Gonna need to have my back cracked,and the wife and I will need some crowns and bridges for our teeth.THANKS !!

Hi Chimp, try taking Nurofen Zavance 250mg for a day Available from drug store. (2every 4 hours). My back gave me hell on one trip to Cebu, saw the Chiropractor there who was useless, just made it worse!! So I flew back to Oz and the medics suggested Nurofen and it worked a treat. It is a strong anti inflammatory.  Cheers

the chimp

ok will do !! Thank you for your help !!

yikes....well we both need crowns etc.so gotta get done.Still beats the price here in USA though.....THank you!!

Headshot

We use Green Apple Dentists at Ayala Center Mall for all of our dental and orthodontic work (out by the ground level of the Terraces going toward the Seda Hotel). There is an American chiropractor on level B2 (basement 2) of Ayala Center Mall. I have only used him once, but it seemed satisfactory at the time.

• Thanks 2
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

:ditto:

the chimp

Excellent,will look them up after we arrive....what a hassle just getting into the Phils. right now !!  Thank you!