Departing requirements for resident (13a) Aliens from Cebu Mactan international Airport

ellenbrook2001

thanks

did ask to another forum they did say if a live PHILIPPINES  a will never be able to return in the future on a tourist visa so i am very confused ???

• Administrator
Dafey

Were you born in the Philippines? If so and you have birth certificate or a PH Passport you are always welcome back. And from what I read even if you are coming from a country that is banned from flying at this time Filipinos can still enter as long as they follow quarantine protocol

If you were not born here and are a foreign citizen you may have to wait until the pandemic is mostly over to come back as a tourist

• Like 1
Soupeod
On 1/16/2021 at 6:35 PM, ellenbrook2001 said:

fly out of CEBU  TO AUSTRALIA 

Edited by Soupeod
Davaoeno
29 minutes ago, Dafey said:

And from what I read even if you are coming from a country that is banned from flying at this time Filipinos can still enter as long as they follow quarantine protocol

I think that might only apply to OFWs

• Like 1
Soupeod

What I thought he/she wanted, this why I said read the other thread which lists the requirements.

Or am I lost 😂 

• Like 2
  • Administrator
Dafey
I think that might only apply to OFWs

Possibly but I believe they treat returning Filipinos as OFWs. They always have with my asawa...but these are interesting times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2