Paying a Globe CP Account by Foreign Credit Card

1 hour ago, Goetz1965 said:

So WHAT are you supposed TO DO?

Ask for the BOSS and get him sort the problem out!

Frontliners only follow regulations they are told. They are not empowered, so I am never angry on a frontliner.
I ALWAYS GO FOR THE BOSS - and if the boss gives me a can't do.... answer, my reply is always I'm NOT interested in what you cannot do....!

Well that analogy doesn't' really work because Globe would hardly be considered a front liner and there's no way I'm going to get into a confrontation with any low level or higher level Government employee, if my wife caught me acting like that she'd really give it to me in front of them and then tell me later do you want to be deported.

The other issue with these Telecoms is they have no boss that you can talk to  or would want to talk with you, so you're stuck talking with employee's who refuse to acknowledge a boss.  Are you sure you live here or are you a single man with no woman to keep you in check?  :scratch_head:  :)  That boss or can I speak with your Supervisor is only a Western attribute it don't work here very well.

hyaku
On 10/19/2020 at 8:29 AM, M.C.A. said:

If an agent working at a Globe shop claims they are just an agent so then what does that tell me...  They aren't empowered to handle the situation they are only robots and because of that refuse to accept responsibility for the company that they work for, what a thankless job if true.

What I mean is the whole shop is not Globe. They just use the Globe logo and are franchised out. In Leyte there is only one globe office in Tacloban. others like Ormoc are a franchise outlet. That's why I mentioned that they pick up the phone to deal with things, just like any other customer. 

Here you can also pay bills at Western Union or a  nearby Taco take away. That's where the globe franchise send you when they are offline. And they are "frequently offline".

M.C.A.
3 hours ago, hyaku said:

What I mean is the whole shop is not Globe. They just use the Globe logo and are franchised out. In Leyte there is only one globe office in Tacloban. others like Ormoc are a franchise outlet. That's why I mentioned that they pick up the phone to deal with things, just like any other customer. 

Here you can also pay bills at Western Union or a  nearby Taco take away. That's where the globe franchise send you when they are offline. And they are "frequently offline".

I see... I'm not familiar with that set up?  We initially signed up with Globe in 2010 in Calamba Laguna Luzon because at the time that was the nearest office to us so about an one hour drive but once we were finished with Globe 2014, I asked for a refund with all my account info and ID at a much closer branch that had opened up very close to us in Sta Cruz Laguna and inside the Sunstar Mall and it was clearly marked as a Globe provider but they didn't even want to deal with my concern they told me I'd have to use the original spot I signed up with.

Globe and a couple other wireless networks in 2010 offered Internet in our region for the first time and they all seemed to tank right around 2014 and that's when PLDT became available to us 2014 but now we have a newly built Convergence Tower so hopefully more competition.