SM Viking is now open

lamoe

Just received a messageg  confirming -will write report on their service

20201009_072341.jpg

• Confused 1
lamoe
Posted (edited)

Tried the number - not working (a hint?)

Made reservation initially several months before b-day. Was told  shut down was for renovations - not virus related.

Sent message confirming the agreement I had with manager to honor September birthday when they opened back up was still valid.

New manager - so of course not.

Edited by lamoe
to_dave007

When you go.. the thing I would like to know most..  is will your entire party be able to sit at just ONE table.. or must you spread out across the whole restaurant.  And are you permitted to be close enough together to engage in normal conversation.

smokey
1 minute ago, to_dave007 said:

When you go.. the thing I would like to know most..  is will your entire party be able to sit at just ONE table.. or must you spread out across the whole restaurant.  And are you permitted to be close enough together to engage in normal conversation.

Ha ha ha normal like western. Or local 

• Haha 1
to_dave007
11 minutes ago, smokey said:

Ha ha ha normal like western. Or local 

Good point..  Normal like western.

I took my 2 sons, and a friend of theirs, to the Mang Inasal in Bogo City.  Me.. and 3 kids age 8 to 10.  And we had to sit at FOUR different tables, with ZERO conversation possible.  WTF.

Sorry..  the foods just not good enough to entice me back for that crap. 

• Haha 1
fivestarph

I thought that no under 21s permitted out? and in Cebu City only one Qpass per household so obviously families cannot go out together. 

lamoe
14 minutes ago, fivestarph said:

I thought that no under 21s permitted out? and in Cebu City only one Qpass per household so obviously families cannot go out together. 

Food. medicine. essential services (paying bills counts). <21 / >60.

We have 380 occupied units with 15 passes to be shared - gone by 6:30 but maybe 1/2 back by 4:00 pm.

Sharing is allowed - they just wanted to cut down total.

BossHog

Food. medicine. essential services (paying bills counts).

Somehow I think paying the bill at a buffet resto in a mall is not what they mean by an 'essential service'.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

• Like 3
to_dave007
1 minute ago, BossHog said:

Somehow I think paying the bill at a buffet resto in a mall is not what they mean by an 'essential service'.

gotta eat

• Haha 1
smokey

I am going today.  Not to enjoy the food.   Not to see my wife daughters but to unselfishly give back to the hard working locals. (((  this was a.paid political statement from the vote smokey for mayor group) 

• Haha 3
smokey

Not bad a little drama but we had one table for 12. But only 6 seats