Campulance - Ambulance/Camper

KID

not looking to go so extreme. just looking for a lake vehicle that I can load my bike in the back----hook my boat up and get gone for a weekend------ this has kid has gone fishing written all over it :D

• Like 1
cookie47

Go for it..Good luck

Picture of our rig ,( two full years on the road in the land of Aus).

20140804_074011.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
baby43

This time of the year Kid we see those all over the place here in Queensland, lots come up from Victoria, New south Wales to escape the cold down south and lots end up towards the top of Australia where its nice and warm, where I live In Kingaroy peanut country most pass through my town, which is good they spend money in my town and go to Audi, which is one of the bigger supermarket chains here in Australia.

Hi cookie, lots here where I live own caravans, some take a long time to travel around Australia.

• Like 1
cookie47
1 hour ago, baby43 said:

Hi cookie, lots here where I live own caravans, some take a long time to travel around Australia.

Yeh ,we already done the east coast to Cairns (and a lot in between),This was the Western Australia Leg.

baby43

yeah cookie, the next town from us,have a country muster oh my god caravans come from all around Australia I think last year someone said there was 3,000 caravans, that town called Nananago, also there another one they have there for the nomads and they park everywhere , where they can find a place but those muster bring lots of money into the towns around where I live.

• Like 2
cookie47
27 minutes ago, KID said:

Here is one for you, if you ever get across the pond

Now yah talking...Thanks for the link.The USA and Canada have always been on the bucket list. The problem is time has got away from me (work, marriage, Philippines,, etc,etc,,) ,Plus the bucket has a few holes financially. Just like Australia the place is so big ya dont know where to start.  Apart from travel and beautiful scenery ,anything about science, museums ,AND cars would be Nice.

I'm talking about real cars of the 60,s with real engines,, not the girly cars from Japan, you got Now (sorry)...I digress.

No place does drag Racing like the USA.

INDY cars...Not sure if I could take to oval track but just the atmosphere of INDY is on another level. Yes I nearly forgot FISHING,,love it, any type,,

• Like 1
KID
On 10/6/2020 at 10:04 PM, cookie47 said:

Apart from travel and beautiful scenery ,anything about science, museums ,AND cars would be Nice

The Smithsonian museums are a must see, Sadly the neighborhood is not

The 32 best classic car events of 2020

We seem to say it every year, but every year it’s true: it’s going to be another terrific 12 months for classic car enthusiasts.

We really are spoilt for choice when it comes to exciting classic car events, be they charming local get-togethers, national celebrations or world-class historic race meetings.

Picking the classic car events of 2020 we’re most excited about hasn’t been easy, but we eventually settled on this list. And if you don’t see the one you’re looking for here, you can always check out our full classic car events calendar.

So get out there and enjoy yourself! Just don’t forget to take your car along, too…

https://www.classicandsportscar.com/features/best-classic-car-events

• Like 2