Entertaining Cousin's Family

lamoe

We have adopted her cousin's family. Mother + husband + 2 young daughters +  pregnant sister .They all take warm / hot showers here every Sunday,. In addition to rice and other staples we entertain them as guests  Americans style.  Besides the rice and dried fish we give. Not trying to show off just share.

Appetizers, main meal, deserts, drink,. beer for papa, coke for everyone else, them Tanduay for papa and me after dinner. Also chocolates for kids, ladies. Take home food.

I let Tata dictate amount of generosity. I have no concept of what is too much. I had a friend who made $500,00 a year, I had no qualms about letting him pay for our dinner ($500 + for 4). But I would reciprocate with homemade dinner because  ex-wife was a fantastic cook whereas his 3 rd wife wasn't. He once said , he envied me.

I fully appreciate how fortunate I am to have Tata and if she's happy, I'm happy :1frog:.

Edited by lamoe
Davaoeno

Congratulations! You came here seeking things that many of us ( myself included)  thought were just an old man's dream- and not possible. 

And now you seem to have found true happiness and fulfillment.   My hat is off to you Sir!

( now if only you could learn how to fucking spell !!! 😁)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
lamoe
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

Congratulations! You came here seeking things that many of us ( myself included)  thought were just an old man's dream- and not possible. 

And now you seem to have found true happiness and fulfillment.   My hat is off to you Sir!

( now if only you could learn how to fecking spell !!! 😁)

Believe it or not  at 8th grade, prior to high school test (9.0) needed,  had a 10.5 average , would have been 11.0 but 4.0 spelling level. FU :db:

Edited by lamoe