lamoe

Found an overstock wholeseller in Colon area

lamoe

Cebu Branded Overruns - 2nd floor - small area - on FaceBook  - need to pay initial P150 registration to be licensed "reseller" if you want to buy

So far a 12 person (more like 6) dome tent P1,020 - about 3 1/3 M x 3 1/3 M - cheap light / duty (for beach - not real camping) - rods too long - too much tension - started to rip seams during initial  assembling - cut down by 2" - now good

Need to verify electric things works -  I got a Nutri Blade smoothie mixer (P1,100)  - 600 W - after trying 4 different units (capacitance on/off) to get 1 good w/ all attachments. Tata bought some toddler  clothes for Bohol kids

H&M branded swim trunks P210 - good quality

So definitely Caveat Emptor

image.thumb.png.a219ffc6bae108a1a150a488481420be.png

• Like 1

Chris24

Lamoe, do you do any camping with family?

lamoe
On 9/9/2020 at 9:43 PM, Chris24 said:

Lamoe, do you do any camping with family?

Not  here - did in US - the tent is for beach - may never use - bored  - impulse buy :biggrin_01:

Chris24

I have a perverse love for those places - the ones that are legitimately selling items that are overstock, surplus, "derailed freight" etc. 

lamoe
42 minutes ago, Chris24 said:

I have a perverse love for those places - the ones that are legitimately selling items that are overstock, surplus, "derailed freight" etc. 

I grew up with Maxwell Street in Chicago - now that was a free for all - wiped out for a college campus.

I've seen several things there - bullet type blender, swinging pools, phone stand (bought 10 as presents @ P50 not the P150 in SM) that were very much cheaper but need to aware of what you're buying.

BTW - men's H&M size M here is S and L to XL is M in US size :ROFLMAO:

image.thumb.png.583e8c01a0493ef3376e7f710fc6d006.png