Could the Thai way work for the Philippines

Headshot

I predict that things will change after the election in 2022.

Soupeod

I predict if you get the other person from Davao elected things might be more tightly controlled.

I think Philippines tourists will be allowed by Jan 2023.

Edited by Soupeod
Headshot
2 hours ago, Soupeod said:

I predict if you get the other person from Davao elected things might be more tightly controlled.

I think Philippines tourists will be allowed by Jan 2023.

I didn't say HOW things would change...

• Confused 1
Soupeod
1 hour ago, Headshot said:

I didn't say HOW things would change...

Huh,  😂 

Edited by Soupeod
Swissrider
On 9/7/2020 at 8:17 PM, onemoretry said:

To get foreign people in to the country can they copy the thai strategy ? and you think a wise way to get tourist industry start rolling again ?

here is the thai way 

https://www.bangkokpost.com/learning/advanced/1977391/long-stay-visits-possible-this-winter

Also..have not any one react why they have so less death and no one in over 100 days there...I find an interesting story and explanation about it to..but that would be another topic ..

Clark be the pinoy place on the same strategy ?? 

I don't trust the Thais. Over they years they announced so many things which never happened at end. TAT (Tourist Authority Thailand) is famous for constantly changing rules. It is always a big laugh for the expats in the forum Thai Visa whenever they come out with something new.

liquido
37 minutes ago, Swissrider said:

I don't trust the Thais. Over they years they announced so many things which never happened at end. TAT (Tourist Authority Thailand) is famous for constantly changing rules. It is always a big laugh for the expats in the forum Thai Visa whenever they come out with something new.

And of course that never happens in the RP...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1