J mall vehicle inspection and registration

lamoe

Left at 6:45 - got there at 7 am - inspection open at 8 - no other cars only motors - 8:20 inspector shows up - 8:30 paperwork signed  - no inspection fee also no physical inspection

Went to J Mall 3rd floor - 8:45 - packed - clerk looked at my paperwork - "you're a senior - can't be here,  but we take you anyway, go sit will come get you"

9:30 - ask - about how long - 3 or 4 hours. OK, where are other LTOs?

Lapu Lapu (yesterday they said no)  - they must take you (didn't say anything)

Also South Bus Terminal (E Mall)

I'll swing by Ramos smoke testing place on Monday after Carbon shopping - to see if they can complete process - still got 2 weeks

• Like 2
SkyMan
18 hours ago, lamoe said:

I'll swing by Ramos smoke testing place on Monday after Carbon shopping - to see if they can complete process - still got 2 weeks

What are the last 2 digits of your plate#?  And yes, letting the smoke test place take care of it is the way to go.  I give them a tip.

Edited by SkyMan
  • Thanks 1
lamoe

06 - have until Sept 3rd

1st registration was done by builder

2nd by me - but builder got it wrong - LTO 7 near E Mall refused to help - went to Lapu Lapu - fixed in 5 min P100 - tried to tip - you senior no need

This time Lapu Lapu said no Cebu City (not sure if only smoke / inspection or processing). So my choices are near E Mall or J Mall

• Like 1