Jump to content

Recommended Posts

lamoe

Noted time as I expected a long wait - left condo at 5:40 - got to JPV at 5:55 - 2 cars before me - they started tests at 6:00 - out by 6:30 - home by 6:45 - it's behind Patron

P400 - tipped him - he said he'd do rubbing also - tipped him more - P500 total with rubbing

Now to face inspection and LTO by September 3rd.

Only inspection station near North bus terminal?

Went to Lapu Lap yesterday for 6 month visa - got it  - in out 1/2 hr - asked at the LTO - they do smoke, inspection, registration there but not for Cebu City  - not sure if for now or always.

 

image.thumb.png.24dcdf75c66ab2662fc928f0a76628a9.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
SkyMan
17 hours ago, lamoe said:

P400 - tipped him - he said he'd do rubbing also - tipped him more - P500 total with rubbing

Now to face inspection and LTO by September 3rd.

Only inspection station near North bus terminal?

Why didn't you tell the smoke tester you wanted to pay the full registration there?  Most do.  I've got 3 vehicles and couldn't tell you where the inspection place is.

17 hours ago, lamoe said:

asked at the LTO - they do smoke, inspection, registration there but not for Cebu City  - not sure if for now or always.

They would do it but you'd have to pay p300 to change over to Lapux2.  And next year you'd have to go to Lapux2 again or pay another p300.

Link to post
Share on other sites
lamoe
16 hours ago, SkyMan said:

Why didn't you tell the smoke tester you wanted to pay the full registration there?  Most do.  I've got 3 vehicles and couldn't tell you where the inspection place is.

They would do it but you'd have to pay p300 to change over to Lapux2.  And next year you'd have to go to Lapux2 again or pay another p300.

If I'd known would have -  have learned not to question when the lady in charge is frazzled and says no

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..