Ivermectin + Doxcycline + Zinc

jaybee747
5 hours ago, Edwin said:

Has anyone here actually taken Ivermectin or is everyone talking out of their ass? 

I took it but my Ivermectin is not working unless you take Ivermectin too... :biggrin_01:

E_M-HRoVgAIhPOp.thumb.jpg.b15d6f88d849f9c6829f2ebb6c2f67d6.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HeyMike

• Headshot

• cookie47

• DeedleNuts

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, a 17 peso sachet of dog medicine kills the Covid in humans? Seems legit. I'm a pick up a few packs at the sari-sari. So do you sprinkle it on your food or just hoover it up like a line of blo

If the people calling everyone sheep would stop taking livestock medication that would be great.

Ian, although this doesn't provide absolute proof that his statement is true, you should watch this study report done in Israel on Ivermectin effectiveness and safety. With these result

Posted Images

Headshot
13 hours ago, A_Simple_Man said:

This article from 2011 says Ivermectin is a "wonder drug" but only for parasite infections.  I suggest the leap from curing parasites to treating covid is substantial.  But it would be interesting if the WHO said it was a valid treatment AFTER the virus has run its course. :idontknow:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/

Again, several studies have reported antiviral effects of ivermectin on RNA viruses such as Zika, dengue, yellow fever, West Nile, Hendra, Newcastle, chikungunya, Semliki Forest, Sindbis, HIV type 1, and now severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-COV2). This is NOT a substantial leap. Ivermectiin has already been used to successfully treat or prevent several RNA virus infections. Why would you think it would be a leap to try it on another RNA virus? It has been tried now in several countries, and it has shown to be effective at treating or preventing the SARS-COV2 virus as well. Several large. random, double-blind studies have been done to show this effectiveness. What part of that don't people understand?

• Thanks 2
Sibonga Simon

"It has been tried now in several countries, and it has shown to be effective at treating or preventing the SARS-COV2 virus as well. "

Which countries are using Ivermectin to treat or prevent SARS-COV2?

• Thanks 1
Soupeod
3 hours ago, Headshot said:

Again, several studies have reported antiviral effects of ivermectin on RNA viruses such as Zika, dengue, yellow fever, West Nile, Hendra, Newcastle, chikungunya, Semliki Forest, Sindbis, HIV type 1, and now severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-COV2). This is NOT a substantial leap. Ivermectiin has already been used to successfully treat or prevent several RNA virus infections. Why would you think it would be a leap to try it on another RNA virus? It has been tried now in several countries, and it has shown to be effective at treating or preventing the SARS-COV2 virus as well. Several large. random, double-blind studies have been done to show this effectiveness. What part of that don't people understand?

I’ll believe ivermectin works once the NGOs drop two Uhaul vans of ivermectin in Africa.

• Thanks 1
rfm010
On 9/11/2021 at 6:06 PM, Salty Dog said:

You're the first to say...

Oh.  A little late but i say we put it to a vote. 

• Administrator
Salty Dog

t0aaiyg_orig.jpg

• Thanks 3
Goetz1965

The best treatment for coughing in my opinion is VICKS - I remember when I was a child and my mum put the "Wicks Vapo Rub" on my chest before I went to sleep. Thats now 50 years in the past but when I discovered they have VICKS here in the Philippines I started to use it again whenever I feel I get a coughing. And believe me - after 3-4 days of usage and sign of coughing is gone.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
A_Simple_Man
2 hours ago, Goetz1965 said:

The best treatment for coughing in my opinion is VICKS

We tried that on the wife's son.  After a month or so we decided that LinC was no substitute for doctors so we took him to see a real one.  The doctor told us that her son's asthma was getting worse and to take some real medecine.  He gave us a prescription.  Now how does that relate to Ivermectin and Covid??  Duh!!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Administrator
Salty Dog
1 hour ago, A_Simple_Man said:

Now how does that relate to Ivermectin and Covid?? 

:thumbsup:

• Administrator
Salty Dog

The only facts that some believe are the ones that match the set of beliefs they already believe. “Only a wise person has the ability to change their mind.” Anonymous

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
A_Simple_Man
11 hours ago, Salty Dog said:

The only facts that some believe are the ones that match the set of beliefs they already believe. “Only a wise person has the ability to change their mind.” Anonymous

"Twas well observed by my Lord Bacon, That a little knowledge is apt to puff up, and make men giddy, but a greater share of it will set them right, and bring them to low and humble thoughts of themselves."
Anonymous - 1698

Or more succintly: "A little learning is a dangerous thing"
Alexander Pope - 1709

I'm posting this video as it points out the "situation" in Australia from another Nations/Doctor's point of view regarding Ivermectin.I used to follow this Doctor in the EARLY days of Covide so he often pops up in my YouTube recommended.

No further comments from me...

• Like 4