Ivermectin + Doxcycline + Zinc

Kreole

There are quite a few articles and video appearing recently that are writing about Ivermectin and Doxycycline as both a prophylactic and cure for Covid.  The CDC and WHO are warning against it.   This was expected since there are no multinational big pharma corporation behind it because the medications are cheap and readily available.  Combined with Zinc, these meds apparently prevent the corvid virus from entering cells within which to replicate.  

I recommend reading and viewing the videos and articles and coming to your own conclusions.  Very soon the videos may no longer be available due to YouTube's censorship of any information not in line with the main stream media and governmental powers.  This is why alternative media is so crucial to our information accessibility, 

On Siquijor island, I have not been able to find any supply of medical grade Ivermectin.  The agrivet stores are the only ones to carry it in animal grade which is not appropriate for human consumption.  Do any of you know of supply outlets for medical grade Ivermectin 12 mg? 

• Like 1
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HeyMike

• Headshot

• cookie47

• DeedleNuts

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, a 17 peso sachet of dog medicine kills the Covid in humans? Seems legit. I'm a pick up a few packs at the sari-sari. So do you sprinkle it on your food or just hoover it up like a line of blo

If the people calling everyone sheep would stop taking livestock medication that would be great.

Ian, although this doesn't provide absolute proof that his statement is true, you should watch this study report done in Israel on Ivermectin effectiveness and safety. With these result

Posted Images

Zinc is a bit of a no brainer, not that it's a cure but lots of cold meds include high doses of zinc because it has already proven to be effective against the rhinovirus and various flu viruses.
Back when I had a cold, I was actually surprised it was so difficult to get zinc here in the Philippines.

Edited by Dutch
  • Like 1
RogerDuMond

Ivermectin is an injectable anthelmintic and parasitic that we occasionally use to worm our goats. If you want a shot, just stop by I will ask my foreman if she will give you a shot.

Ivermectin.jpg.dc01f02ff25dfa2ed000fd13a751fd27.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
to_dave007
11 hours ago, RogerDuMond said:

Ivermectin is an injectable anthelmintic and parasitic that we occasionally use to worm our goats. If you want a shot, just stop by I will ask my foreman if she will give you a shot.

Is that the one where she'll ask you to bend over and drop your pants while she gets the air out of the 6 inch needle?

• Haha 2
SkyMan
12 hours ago, RogerDuMond said:

Ivermectin.jpg.dc01f02ff25dfa2ed000fd13a751fd27.jpg

I give the powdered form packets to my dog every 6 months or so as a dewormer (p20 I think).  If she gets diarrhea, I give her doxycyclene, 3 a day, for 4-5 days. Box of 100 is like p150.

Edited by SkyMan
fred42

Best not to self medicate.. Just take the advice of the interior secretary Ano and wear your mask in your home.
Also make everyone in your household wear a mask also in the home according to his advice.

Edited by fred42
  • Haha 3
  • 4 months later...
Irenicus
On 8/10/2020 at 4:33 PM, Kreole said:

This is why alternative media is so crucial to our information accessibility, 

There is no conspiracy, so don't get scared.  

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41429-020-0336-z

Nature is pretty mainstream media methinks.  As is Mayo Clinic and a bunch of others that have reported on it.

• Like 1
wondersailor
On 12/12/2020 at 8:34 PM, Kreole said:

I am currently searching for online pharmacies that sell medical grade Ivermectin 12mg tablets.

Keep us abreast

• 2 months later...
fred42

Drug used to treat lice and scabies drug could cut Covid deaths by up to 75%, research suggests

New study suggests ivermectin cuts Covid infections by around 75 per cent

More than 30 trials globally found the drug caused improvements in treatment

The study is set to be published in the US journal Frontiers of Pharmacology

A cheap and safe drug widely used against parasites cuts Covid infections, hospitalisations and deaths by about 75 per cent, a study shows.

More than 30 trials across the world found that ivermectin causes ‘repeated, consistent, large magnitude improvements in clinical outcomes’ at all stages of the disease.

The peer-reviewed study, to be published in the US journal Frontiers of Pharmacology, says the evidence is so strong that the drug – used to treat head lice and scabies – should become a standard therapy everywhere, so hastening the global recovery. 

Study co-author Professor Paul Marik, director of emergency and pulmonary care at the Eastern Virginia Medical School in the US, said: ‘The data is overwhelming – we are in a pandemic, and this is an incredibly effective way to combat it. If we use ivermectin widely, our societies can open up.’

Other medications have been touted as effective treatments for combating coronavirus, only for trials to dash hopes – notably with hydroxychloroquine, the anti-malarial drug. 

An earlier study by Professor Andrew Hill of Liverpool University also concluded that ivermectin cuts death rates by around three-quarters. 

He recommended there should be larger trials before it was approved by UK regulators. A new trial of ivermectin as a Covid treatment is due to start shortly at Oxford University.

Dr Tess Lawrie, director of the Evidence-Based Medicine Consultancy in Bath, convened an online summit of international experts last weekend to discuss the new data. It included evidence that widespread use of ivermectin in parts of India and South America has led to a big reduction in infections and deaths.

Yesterday Dr Lawrie submitted a 97-page report to the World Health Organisation, urging it immediately to recommend ivermectin to treat Covid. 

The drug, taken in tablet form or as drops, is licensed in Britain only as a treatment for parasitic worms, head lice and scabies.

It has been used by hundreds of millions of patients over the past 30 years, mainly in developing countries, and at around £50 per patient – less in some countries – is far cheaper than other new Covid treatments, such as the rheumatism drug tocilizumab, which costs £1,000 per patient.

The UK’s Medicines and Healthcare Regulatory Agency said it was aware of the global study into the use of ivermectin to treat Covid-19 and that its evidence would be reviewed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9297449/Drug-used-treat-lice-scabies-drug-cut-Covid-deaths-75-research-suggests.html

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
fred42

Covid Deaths Plunge After Mexico City Introduces Ivermectin.

By Art Moore

WND

A citywide initiative in Mexico City to prescribe ivermectin to COVID-19 patients resulted in a plunge in hospitalizations and deaths, two studies found.

Hospitalizations were down by as much as 76%, according to research by the Mexican Digital Agency for Public Innovation, Mexico’s Ministry of Health and the Mexican Social Security Institute, according to a TrialSiteNews report highlighted by LifeSiteNews.

Earlier this month, as WND reported, a significant decrease in cases in India coincided with the national health ministry’s promotion of ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine treatments.

In Mexico City, after a spike in cases in December, the city’s Ministry of Health created a home-treatment kit for residents. The city’s metro population is 22 million.

At the time, the head of the Mexico City Ministry of Health, Oliva López, said told reporters her agency had determined “that there is enough evidence to use in people positive for SARS-CoV-2, even without symptoms, some drugs such as ivermectin and azithromycin.”

Beginning Dec. 29, people who tested positive for COVID from an antigen test and who were experiencing at least mild symptoms began receiving one of the government’s ivermectin-based treatment kits, TrialSiteNews reported.

The Mexican government then began a study to track the impact of the early treatment of COVID with ivermectin on the city’s population.

The study tracked 200,000 people, dividing in two cohorts — those who received ivermectin and those who did not.

Through a phone-call-based monitoring system and hospital data on admissions for COVID-19, the researchers found a reduction of between 52% and 76% in hospitalizations for those who took ivermectin compared to those who did not.

The government’s findings were corroborated by Dr. Juan J. Chamie-Quintero, a senior data analyst at private Colombian university EAFIT.

He found that excess deaths in the city dropped sharply only a few weeks after the ivermectin treatments began.

Chamie-Quintero also conducted a study in Peru, where the government approved ivermectin as a treatment for the virus in May 2020.

In the 24 Peruvian states that adopted early use of ivermectin treatment, excess deaths plummeted on average by 59% just 30 days after the peak death rate. And it had dropped 75% after 45 days in those over 60 years old.

‘Large, statistically significant reductions in mortality’

Worldwide, more than 50 peer-reviewed studies have shown the effectiveness of ivermectin as a treatment and prophylaxis against COVID-19.

[…]

https://www.wnd.com/2021/05/covid-deaths-plunge-major-world-city-introduced-ivermectin/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
HeyMike
10 minutes ago, fred42 said:

I wonder why this great news is not being covered by MSM?

Covid Deaths Plunge After Mexico City Introduces Ivermectin.

It makes too much sense, is too easy, and not enough money to be made by certain individuals with such a solution as that. 

It must be a conspiracy theory.

• Like 5
Kreole
On 8/11/2020 at 7:01 AM, fred42 said:

Best not to self medicate.. Just take the advice of the interior secretary Ano and wear your mask in your home.
Also make everyone in your household wear a mask also in the home according to his advice.

Nothing to see here, folks; just move along.  Aaaaaaannnnnd, can you bend over just a little bit more........?

• Administrator
Salty Dog

You guys just can't help yourselves can you?

The next post I consider political, I will ban that member permanently.

If you respond to this post with a smart ass comeback, i will ban you for a week.

Who want's to be first?