Pay It Forward

Salty Dog

Kreole
1 hour ago, Salty Dog said:

I was in the McDonald’s drive-through this morning and the young lady behind me leaned on her horn and started mouthing something because I was taking too long to place my order. So when I got to the first window, I paid for her order along with my own.

The cashier must have told her what I'd done, because as we moved up she leaned out her window and waved to me and mouthed "Thank you." She was obviously embarrassed that I had repaid her rudeness with kindness.

When I got to the pickup window, I showed them both receipts and took her food too. Now she had to go back to the end of the queue and start all over again...:spiteful:

I loved it.  At the point you said you paid for her food, I balked and had to murmur "WTF, I would never....."  But the last sentenced was sweet revenge, if you are not joking with us.

• Like 3
Headshot
10 minutes ago, Kreole said:

I loved it.  At the point you said you paid for her food, I balked and had to murmur "WTF, I would never....."  But the last sentenced was sweet revenge, if you are not joking with us.

Dude ... this is in the joke forum.

• Thanks 1
  • Administrator
Salty Dog
9 minutes ago, Kreole said:

Joking...:biggrin_01:

I actually had someone pay for mine and my wife's at a McDonald's drive through once. So yes I did the same thing at a later date. Neither time involved a response to/from the other person. I offered to do it once for a police officer, but they told me his was already free...

• Like 1
SkyMan
1 hour ago, Salty Dog said:

Joking...:biggrin_01:

Haven't had a good belly laugh like that in a while.  Wife thought something was wrong with me.  Sure, it was a joke, but the wheels are turning.  Hahahaha

• Like 2
SkyMan

I put it on fb and some of my friends are asking if I really did that.  I haven't said anything yet to let them think about that a while, but the first 5 words are a clue.  I haven't bought anything from McDs in 45 years or so.

• Like 1
HeyMike

Burger King has a promo now, 2 whoppers for 5 bucks, or mix and match any big sandwiches.

• Confused 1
smokey

I carry one kilo bags of rice noodles and cookies i see poor working person i try to pull over give them not often but rarely i give a few hundred peso   ... last week driving from tabnook to SRP  i spot a very poor looking scrap collector i stop almost instantly horns start honking i hand him a rice and pack of cookies he tosses both in gutter and just stares at me i think   hummm  that was.a first

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
Captain Camiguin
On 8/8/2020 at 9:50 AM, smokey said:

I carry one kilo bags of rice noodles and cookies i see poor working person i try to pull over give them not often but rarely i give a few hundred peso   ... last week driving from tabnook to SRP  i spot a very poor looking scrap collector i stop almost instantly horns start honking i hand him a rice and pack of cookies he tosses both in gutter and just stares at me i think   hummm  that was.a first

Welcome to Filippo grattettudes 😀😁😂😃😄 more a funds in Philippines ya ?