Governor Releases New Guidelines for Cebu Province Tourism

arentol
6 hours ago, Paddy said:

You forgot no food and drink on the beach😀 and socially distanced swimming. 

Also, I hadn’t realized that taking a walk in a valley was called “canyoneering”. 

Yea, good ones Paddy.

And I'm sure that every tour operator from Oslob to Moalboal will be visiting their local Ultraviolet Germicidal Light supply store.

Also I wonder what's the enforcement and penalty plan for not serving "freshly squeezed juice that boost the immune system" to every incoming guest? Perhaps there is a duly-designated Fresh Juice Officer to ensure compliance.

And let's not forget that every tourist is required to wear a personal air purifier which, if not owned by the tourist, should be available to rent from the destination. I'm sure that's welcome news for the whale shark viewing companies who regularly welcome hundreds of tourists. The cheapest one I've found online is about USD$60, but maybe there are some discounted models at the Ultraviolet Germicidal Light supply store...

Aren

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• to_dave007

• Kreole

• RogerDuMond

• SkyMan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m not going to stress about this. I am already enrolled in the “Filipina wife, friends and family tracking system.” Wanna know where I’ve been? - ask her cousins.

That EO is comedy gold. Make turmeric-infused and honey-sweetened calamansi juice readily available. No plastic water bottles.  No aircon in transportation without hepa filtration. 

Loosely formed thoughts and misguided propositions such as these routinely spout from the mouths of politicians. The media then seizes on a headline to sell news. It's a universal phenomenon and not o

Posted Images