Governor Releases New Guidelines for Cebu Province Tourism

lamoe
4 hours ago, Davaoeno said:

I saw the movie!  A total piece of garbage. The writer obviously lost the plot a long time ago!  

Perhaps Lamoe can design something for them? 

No need -  already existed for years - years ago interviewed with a company that was introducing tracking systems to trucking companies - very common now - tracks location, speed, engine efficiency, hours driven, etc.

In fact learned old boss quit when company started tracking outside salesmen via their phones after they said they wouldn't and installed vehicle usage monitors on company cars  - we were allowed to take them home but pay for personnel use.

They wanted to know why he was at one customer every day - was his health club:biggrin_01:

• Like 1
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• to_dave007

• Kreole

• RogerDuMond

• SkyMan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m not going to stress about this. I am already enrolled in the “Filipina wife, friends and family tracking system.” Wanna know where I’ve been? - ask her cousins.

That EO is comedy gold. Make turmeric-infused and honey-sweetened calamansi juice readily available. No plastic water bottles.  No aircon in transportation without hepa filtration. 

Loosely formed thoughts and misguided propositions such as these routinely spout from the mouths of politicians. The media then seizes on a headline to sell news. It's a universal phenomenon and not o

Posted Images

to_dave007
5 hours ago, SkyMan said:

Then during a period of high sunspot activity, all the foreigners in the Philippines explode.  Cool.

not me.. mine will be hanging on a hook in my kitchen

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
RogerDuMond
6 hours ago, Kreole said:

As was mentioned previously, these implementations start out small and are expanded over time.  Those of you who think this is silly, consider the revelations Snowden exposed as to the depth and widespread surveillance of US citizens.

• Like 2
lamoe

Maybe 3 classifications - tourist, resident, citizen - too logical?

Busted Dick

There certainly needs to be a long term resident option that recognises that not all foreigners are married to Filipinos, do not work but wish to live here on a semi permanent basis

fivestarph
28 minutes ago, Busted Dick said:

There certainly needs to be a long term resident option that recognises that not all foreigners are married to Filipinos, do not work but wish to live here on a semi permanent basis

I thought that's the SRRV option.

• Like 2
battleborn

Just reading the Sunstar online that Gov Gwen will kick off the opening of tourism in Cebu starting 7/31.  She will be in Oslo in the morning and then Moalboal in the afternoon. She said in the article that the tourist allowed will only be from the MGCQ zones.  Gee, I wonder how that will work out.  Who has money in the provinces other than retired people who can't leave their homes and a few others.  Crazy, but I must say its a start.

• Like 4
arentol

That EO is comedy gold.

Make turmeric-infused and honey-sweetened calamansi juice readily available.

No plastic water bottles. 

No aircon in transportation without hepa filtration. 

Architectural design of washing area must be visible from lobby and blend with the environment. 

Edited by arentol
  • Like 6
BossHog

Just reading the Sunstar online that Gov Gwen will kick off the opening of tourism in Cebu starting 7/31.  She will be in Oslo in the morning and then Moalboal in the afternoon.

That's a hell of a commute!

Okay, I know you meant Oslob. Just found it funny. Carry on.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
RogerDuMond
8 hours ago, lamoe said:

Maybe 3 classifications - tourist, resident, citizen - too logical?

Why, the order doesn't have anything to do with the residency of the person visiting the tourist site. Anyone visiting one of these sites is considered a tourist. It is to control spread of disease and citizens can carry a virus just as well as non-citizens.

7 hours ago, Busted Dick said:

Again, this has nothing to do with a persons residency status.

to_dave007
4 hours ago, RogerDuMond said:

Why, the order doesn't have anything to do with the residency of the person visiting the tourist site. Anyone visiting one of these sites is considered a tourist. It is to control spread of disease and citizens can carry a virus just as well as non-citizens.

Rather logical thoughts Roger.

Paddy
18 hours ago, arentol said:

That EO is comedy gold.

Make turmeric-infused and honey-sweetened calamansi juice readily available.

No plastic water bottles. 

No aircon in transportation without hepa filtration. 

Architectural design of washing area must be visible from lobby and blend with the environment. 

You forgot no food and drink on the beach😀 and socially distanced swimming. 

Also, I hadn’t realized that taking a walk in a valley was called “canyoneering”. 

SomeRandomGuy

Gwen just giving tourists more reasons not to visit the Philippines.

Good one Gwen

• Like 2
jaybee747
On 7/28/2020 at 10:52 AM, fivestarph said:

Wonder what happens if you go scuba diving,,:biggrin_01:

"Spitting on masks for defogging is strictly prohibited", yeah right...

• Haha 2