No Left Turn into Carbon Market

lamoe

With the reduced traffic and PNP presence at entrance to Carbon Market be aware of "No left Turn" sign.

Followed 2 other cars who made left turn going into market. Weekly fresh produce run. They were waved in after verifying pass.

Me they stopped and said "Can't you see sign, should take license away - but will give ticket".

Can I pay here - sir?

"NO, go to Manadue"

Not allowed to go to Mandaue

Military walks up - they talk

"OK, turn around, come in right way"

Thank you sir.

Backed up. made a U turn on Magallanes Street in front of church, turned right onto Leon Kalat, another U turn, left turn, and finally right turn from Magallanes into market.

Probably could have made a U turn after Cebu Bionic  but didn't want to push it.

Original PNP all smiles.

• Thanks 2
Soarking

If you get stopped again and get a ticket, would you go ahead and pay mine while your there.  
I got a ticket for an illegal left turn before I left the Philippines in 2017 and am waiting for them to extradite me back to the Philippines.
 But now they can also get me for not signing in for my annual 13A visit to B.I. and having an expired Philippine drivers license.

DAMN it’s scary being a wanted man in the Philippines.

• Haha 2
Ozepete
33 minutes ago, Soarking said:

If you get stopped again and get a ticket, would you go ahead and pay mine while your there.  
I got a ticket for an illegal left turn before I left the Philippines in 2017 and am waiting for them to extradite me back to the Philippines.
 But now they can also get me for not signing in for my annual 13A visit to B.I. and having an expired Philippine drivers license.

Just let us know when they post a reward.....:P

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
Edwin

4 hours ago, Soarking said:

Extraditions will resume after the pandemic. 

• Like 2
Davaoeno
15 hours ago, Edwin said:

Extraditions will resume after the pandemic. 

Are they accepting recommendations ??

• Haha 2