Backing Into a Parking Space

Salty Dog

cookie47
1 hour ago, SkyMan said:

Funny though,  the Brits seem to normally be bent on cramming in as many useless U's as possible in the rest of their words.

Well we started it, you took it, and farted around with it. Leave it alone.. :thats-funny:

• Like 1
cookie47
They do in Rockford 
With that sort of car you can park anywhere, anyhow, any time,, . e13f99660b08a79795d28e6069b3a6dd.jpg

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

• Like 2
Headshot

I think it is safer to back into a parking space than backing out of a parking space. It is less likely you will have an accident.

For both safety and efficiency purposes, the experts say it's usually best to back into a parking space. That's because having a wide field of vision is more important when you're pulling out of a parking space than it is when you are pulling in.

"When you back in, it's into a defined space where people are not likely to be," says Catherine Peterman, an architect who has helped design parking lots across the United States. "When you pull out, you are pulling into traffic and possibly into pedestrians."

https://auto.howstuffworks.com/car-driving-safety/accidents-hazardous-conditions/backed-in-car-parking-lot-space.htm

• Thanks 2
Jester

Seriously,   some poor sap thinks so little of himself that he has to criticize how other people park to make himself look superior.  Talk about poor self esteem, self worth and all the other pscyo babble. 

Does he call up his mommy and proudly exclaim,  I just parked like a normal person, aren't  you proud of me mum?? 

Edited by Jester
  • Administrator
Salty Dog
4 hours ago, Jester said:

Seriously,   some poor sap thinks so little of himself that he has to criticize how other people park to make himself look superior.  Talk about poor self esteem, self worth and all the other pscyo babble. 

Does he call up his mommy and proudly exclaim,  I just parked like a normal person, aren't  you proud of me mum?? 

Seriously! You think that guy was being serious...:rolleyes:

• Haha 1
smokey

Well like headshot said experts say backing in is better proof that only experts live in philippines