smokey

been using nexflix 6 months now seems way smaller then i thought lots of movies NOT on their list   anyone using nexflix USA and pm me how if you dont want to say on forum 

arentol

NordVPN is fairly reliable for viewing Netflix content specific to certain countries. 

Aren

• Like 1
smokey

Thanks how to use heard i sign up for VPN  then reorder nexflix but also make computer changes?

• Administrator
Salty Dog

I used  Unblock-Us. Not free but only $4.99 a month. https://www.unblock-us.com. You can try it free for a month. They include a free Smart VPN if you want to use it.

You have to make a change to your DNS setting on your computer, or modem if you are using a streaming TV device. The instructions for doing this are outstanding though. 

I used it in Cebu to watch Netflix with Roku and Apple TV streaming devices. I found that unlike most VPNs, it didn't affect the download speed.

Unblock-Us

Freedom, security, flexibility, speed.

Experience the Internet like never before with Unblock-Us. Access your favorite websites without third-party snooping, redirects and avoid internet throttling.

• Like 2
arentol
6 hours ago, smokey said:

Thanks how to use heard i sign up for VPN  then reorder nexflix but also make computer changes?

Watching from computer:

1. Launch VPN.

2. Connect to US Server or any desired country.

3. Browse to Netflix and watch.

Watching from Smart TV:

A few different options. You can set up the router to connect to the VPN and then your entire WiFi signal will be from a different country. Need to find directions on VPN's Support page. This option is a bit more complicated than the one below:

An easy ad-hoc method is to connect to your VPN on a laptop, as described above, then make your laptop into a mobile hotspot.

If using Windows 10, hit window key then browse to Mobile Hotspot. Turn on. Take note of hotspot name and password displayed. 

Start SmartTV and then connect to laptop's mobile hotspot connection. 

Note: If you're following a series, some countries offer seasons while others do not. Need to research online. US isn't necessarily always the best country choice.

Aren