MLB 2020

BossHog

Yankees win a 'home' game in San Diego at the same the Padres host a home game in Texas. 2020 is confusing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BossHog

• Dafey

• Edwin

• rfm010

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Prayers have been answered! Opening day of a sixty game season on July 24. Should be enough time to beanball the Astros a few times. Lol.   Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

A hard slide into second is the antithesis of social distancing. Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

Maybe T-ball after 13 innings?

Posted Images

BossHog

Can't believe the fuss being made over Gerrit Cole pitching on short rest. Heck, the guy has a 324 million dollar contract. He should be ready whenever and still find time to mow the outfield between starts.

Let's go Rays!

• Like 1
Edwin
On 10/9/2020 at 8:06 PM, BossHog said:

Can't believe the fuss being made over Gerrit Cole pitching on short rest. Heck, the guy has a 324 million dollar contract. He should be ready whenever and still find time to mow the outfield between starts.

Let's go Rays!

I missed the game, no internet, no tv. But that was the best way to end the Yankee's season. Aroldis "Headhunter" Chapman gets beat by Mike Brosseau's homerun. Yeah, Brosseau was the one whose head Chapman aimed at in September. Karma!

BossHog
On 10/1/2020 at 8:02 AM, BossHog said:

Congrats @Edwin on the Rays. They're going places fast. Would be good to see them play LA in the Series.

World Series game #1 about to start at 8:11 AM this morning Phils time!

I'm calling for a complete Kershaw meltdown, Arozarena to keep up his blistering HR pace, and Rays in 6 or 7.

Damn thankful we even got this far in a plague year; kind of a miracle really.

Edited by BossHog
BossHog

The game from the fifth inning onward was edge-of-your-seat stuff but that finale was jaw-dropping.Thought Brett Phillips was gonna need medical attention and some oxygen after the walk-off!

G5 Kershaw/Glasnow rematch from G1 should be another corker. Great series so far. I'm loving watching Arozarena bat but wonder how long they will continue to pitch to him. We'll find out in the morning I guess.

Anyone who hasn't seen the walk-off yet has gotta watch this....

https://www.mlb.com/video/rays-crazy-game-4-walk-off?t=rallies

• Like 1

The Dodgers committed (at least) 3 basic mistakes on the last play: the closer threw a hanging cutter in the middle of the plate with a 1-2 count that you cannot throw to a major league hitter in that situation, even one batting lifetime .202. The center fielder had his eyes on Kiermaier rounding 3rd instead of the ball and muffed an easy grounder. The catcher made a sweeping motion with his glove without having the ball secured and lost it. 

The Dodgers' payroll is $108 million, 2nd highest out of 30 teams. The Ray's payroll at $28.3 million is 28th out of 30. Love to see the Rays win it.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1