Raven

Online Shopping - Think Twice

BossHog

You can order whatever you want. Make the delivery guys sit down while you open the packages.If it's broken send it back. I always give them a few.hundred pesos and a cold drink.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

• Like 5

RogerDuMond
19 hours ago, softail said:

Dose Amazon deliver to the Philippines?

Some things yes, and some things no, but they do have a filter to show what things can be delivered here. Be prepared to pay a high price for international shipping.

• Like 2

lamoe
8 hours ago, RogerDuMond said:

Some things yes, and some things no, but they do have a filter to show what things can be delivered here. Be prepared to pay a high price for international shipping.

Have run into that high shipping charge - depends on what it is and the brand if it's reasonable.

Tip: check exact model number  - stand mixer - plastic vs metal gears - same brand

SkyMan

So a couple weeks ago I decided to give Lazada a try and ordered 2 items COD. Normally I pay upfront.  So one thing from NCR tracked to the Lacion hub. Normally that means next day delivery but nothing.  Its been there a few days now.  Today the tracking showed a failed delivery attempt and it was going back to the seller.  It seems Lazada isn't accepting COD in order to limit driver contact.   :cry:

• Thanks 1

mikecon3

I think it was the night before last when Duterte was talking about J&T in his nightly briefing...he was not happy about the video at all. I can't imagine the pressure corporate executives must feel when the president of the country badmouths and threatens you on national TV!

https://www.gmanetwork.com/news/money/companies/745026/j-amp-t-express-to-cooperate-after-duterte-orders-probe-on-alleged-parcel-mishandling/story/

• Like 1

lamoe

As far as tracking goes  J&T's official  site offers better up to date info

Puto cups ordered at 10:15 on 6-24  received 7:10 on 7-2

Shopee site itself offers coupons for free shipping 60P to 150 P every month - good for COD

http://www.jtexpress.ph/index/query/gzquery.html

image.png.520caee706554c8dea968cfe2ac6bf92.png

seanm
18 hours ago, mikecon3 said:

I think it was the night before last when Duterte was talking about J&T in his nightly briefing...he was not happy about the video at all. I can't imagine the pressure corporate executives must feel when the president of the country badmouths and threatens you on national TV!

https://www.gmanetwork.com/news/money/companies/745026/j-amp-t-express-to-cooperate-after-duterte-orders-probe-on-alleged-parcel-mishandling/story/

Obviously it is kind of a grey area calling out specific businesses, but I am happy Duterte is doing this!

Hopefully this company will improve its service.

rizla

Shame Duterte  doesn't the same with Globe/PDLT, then they might buck their ideas up.

1 hour ago, seanm said:

Obviously it is kind of a grey area calling out specific businesses, but I am happy Duterte is doing this!

Hopefully this company will improve its service.