lynette

Hi you all,

If any of you doesn't know that North Bus Terminal is in Consolacion  (By Citymall) as of this moment.  It is suppose to be just a try out and see if really fits their need.  If I am not wrong I think they made a final decision that they are going to stay there.  I still have to clarify this if this is true.  According to the my brother who works there as a porter/cargador they allow a boat now to go to Bantayan Island.  I think that is what he told me last night.

lynette

• Like 2
to_dave007

2 hours ago, lynette said:

If any of you doesn't know that North Bus Terminal is in Consolacion  (By Citymall) as of this moment.  It is suppose to be just a try out and see if really fits their need.  If I am not wrong I think they made a final decision that they are going to stay there.  I still have to clarify this if this is true.

My friends in Tabuelen say that the Memie bus stops at the terminal in Consolacion..  and same is true for the Ceres from Tuburan.

But I don't think it's permanent.  Just temporary for the COVID time.  I think so anyway.  Even now it may change now that Mandaue is GCQ and the normal (old) North Bus Terminal is in Mandaue.  

Until everything settles down again..  everything will keep changing.

Edited by to_dave007
  • Like 2