American Forces Network Decoder

mikecon3

I did a search to see if the AFN Pacific footprint reaches Cebu and the map shows that it covers the entire Philippines. Does anyone know from experience if that is actually the case? If you have one, any issues? Thanks.

Soupeod
3 hours ago, mikecon3 said:

I did a search to see if the AFN Pacific footprint reaches Cebu and the map shows that it covers the entire Philippines. Does anyone know from experience if that is actually the case? If you have one, any issues? Thanks.

I dont have one, but many folks around Clark and Manila do.

I will Pm you.

• Thanks 1
streak03

I used mine in Bacolod, but the wife isn't a big fan of AFN, actually aside from the sports,  the programming does suck donkey balls.

• Haha 2
mikecon3
7 hours ago, streak03 said:

actually aside from the sports,  the programming does suck donkey balls.

I agree with you, but AFN doesn't corner the market in orally stimulating donkeys! During this lockdown, I have had to endure 218 episodes of Encantadia, but I draw the line with Boobah & Tekla, they're an automatic channel changer! Flipped over to AFN Spectrum, and was introduced to a show named Man. Fire. Food. Name says it all.

Its all about options.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
streak03
8 hours ago, mikecon3 said:

I agree with you, but AFN doesn't corner the market in orally stimulating donkeys! During this lockdown, I have had to endure 218 episodes of Encantadia, but I draw the line with Boobah & Tekla, they're an automatic channel changer! Flipped over to AFN Spectrum, and was introduced to a show named Man. Fire. Food. Name says it all.

Its all about options.

Forged in Fire is pretty good as well

• Like 1