IS PAL the most mismanaged airline?

to_dave007
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, HeyMike said:

Last month I was checking the 3 airlines that I usually use... Asiana, EVA, and Cathay Pacific. When I was able to get prices, they were like $1200 and up round trip.

Canadian friend (married to Filipina here) just booked Cathay Pacific Vancouver>HK>Cebu for July 2 arrival.  His flight was free (no charge reschedule of earlier booking disrupted by COVID).  Will report his experience here when the time comes.  He is not expecting a "zero hassle" experience.  But fingers crossed anyway.

Edited by to_dave007
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HeyMike

• nothingbutquestions

• yingy52

• liquido

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Until things settle down I would not be attempting to fly anywhere. Only a true emergency would get me in a airplane at this time. There's a pandemic going on. I'm over 65 and have health issues.

I am currently stranded in Seattle USA. Was supposed to return to the Philippines on 5/1. Am currently on our 3rd flight change with Asiana airlines. Are now scheduled to return on 10/1. Not a happy c

Here is a story that pretty much says it all for what I would expect in May and June. Airline resumes flights to Italy (but turns around when airport's shut) (CNN) — We're all pretty excited

seanm

I am pretty sure Volaris Airlines may not be more mismanaged, but it has definitely been handled worse during this whole pandemic. They are kind of like a Spirit or AirAsia (budget airline) of Central America. 

After reading many of their reviews today, almost everybody said they will never spend another dollar with that airline.....

• 1 month later...
liquido

Im shocked...My paypal account was just credited by PAL today dating from March 19 flight Davao-Panglao..I kind of wrote that one off...

• Like 4