Ozepete

Beware of Increased Courier Costs

Ozepete

Just got ripped off paid US$980.00 DHL for an import that cost only $365.00 for exactly the same goods, same courier,  imported eighteen moths ago.

The say its because of the virus so it looks like the virus is going to get blamed for all sorts of failures and rip offs!  Things certainly are going to change. big time!:angry:

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

Dafey

I wonder how that might affect a document?

• Like 1

HongKongPhooey

Different country (Hong Kong) but same problem.  I have a regular rotation of things I order from the US frequently. Either they now refuse to ship it, or the shipping costs are five times more expensive; some times triple the cost of the item.  It is because most of this stuff used to come over in the cargo holds of the international commercial traveler flights- those aren’t flying.  To make it worse, it ain’t moving by sea either. People don’t comprehend how F’d up international logistics are at this time.  It’s not like, “quarantine’s over, we’re cool!”

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Province-life

My wife imports quite a bit from China. Used to be 4-7 days and $8 per kilo. Now 3-5 weeks and $14 per kilo.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1