Laptop wanted

lamoe
Posted (edited)

Mine is dying after 12 (?) years. Looking for decent used one, 15", don't need for gaming  - PM with $, details (age, make, model, tech specs, etc.)

Near Lex on Escario

Edited by lamoe
to_dave007
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, lamoe said:

Mine is dying after 12? years. Looking for decent used one, 15", don't need for gaming  - PM with $, details (age, make, model, tech specs, etc.)

Near Lex on Escario

No laptop for sale.. but when I first read that I thought you wrote "Mine is dying after 127 years".. and I thought..  yeah.. that bugger IS an old one.

Edited by to_dave007
  • Haha 1
lamoe
1 hour ago, to_dave007 said:

No laptop for sale.. but when I first read that I thought you wrote "Mine is dying after 127 years".. and I thought..  yeah.. that bugger IS an old one.

Thanks - fixed

BossHog
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, lamoe said:

Looking for decent used one

Laptops are cheap now; no real need to buy used unless you're on a student budget. Even a modestly-specced HP or Lenovo or whatever will run circles around anything 12 years old that you're used to. Plus you'll likely get some sorta warranty. I'd definitely buy new. Heck you could buy three decent 15.6" non-gaming laptops in 2020 with one stimulus check.

Edited by BossHog
  • Like 1
yee
21 hours ago, BossHog said:

Laptops are cheap now; no real need to buy used unless you're on a student budget. Even a modestly-specced HP or Lenovo or whatever will run circles around anything 12 years old that you're used to. Plus you'll likely get some sorta warranty. I'd definitely buy new. Heck you could buy three decent 15.6" non-gaming laptops in 2020 with one stimulus check.

I definitely agree. You can check - HP Notebook - 15s-du0013tx. 

• Like 1
East Saxon
On 5/1/2020 at 10:48 AM, to_dave007 said:

Probably coal fired to .:D

to_dave007
On 5/1/2020 at 12:08 PM, BossHog said:

My latest laptop has solid state hard drive..  Will never buy another one without it.. starts up super fast. Won't get that in most of the used machines.

lamoe
59 minutes ago, to_dave007 said:

starts up super fast.

Not like me, huh?:oldtimer:

Headshot
2 hours ago, lamoe said:

Not like me, huh?:oldtimer:

That's because you come with a floppy disk instead of a hard drive...  :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4