6 minutes ago, Salty Dog said:

What if the price of the first item is the cheapest though....:pardon:

trust but verify

Good motto

I find something I like - copy / paste description - then change gird to lowest first

• Like 1
  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SkyMan

• Woolf

• RogerDuMond

• cookie47

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One thing I've learnt about Lazada is only ever use COD.

If ur tank is made out of metal,  then you be looking for one of these soon aswell... 3 or 4 years of water in it,  most likely rusted out, or close to it...

We use Lazada quite a bit living in the province. Some articles come through the Lazada warehouse and others are shipped directly from the seller or manufacturer. So we get shipments from NinjaVan, LB

Posted Images

A_Simple_Man
24 minutes ago, lamoe said:

trust but verify

Or use the filter to list lowest priced items first.

Use popular to get a cross-section of what's avaliable

Have seen items - electrical  connectors for example - lowest was for 2 pieces - for a few P more got 10 - but would not show up for a few pages.

Also lowest sometimes real crappy - higher priced not so crappy

• Like 2

I can't find many quality items such as desktop lighted keyboards or mouse the A4Tech and Genesis brands... I'm done with both of them also a USB headset that works with voice recognition I've looked everywhere and it's nowhere but online so I'll have to be careful and check the pricing also a quality UPS back up.

I've bought a hell of a lot in the past from Lazada and I've had to send a disproportionate amount back within 7 days or to the vendor under guarantee within a month or so.

This has led  me to form the opinion that there are some vendors moving suspect goods through Lazada.

I've had to return phones, a tablet, a standing fan and a laptop computer back as they failed within days. 

Added to that, there is no more free delivery.

Latest purchase was a few days ago to replace a previous microwave which stopped working after 2 months (too heavy to send to Manila under guarantee) Whirlpool MWX 201 XEB 20L Microwave Oven ₱ 3,575.00. Freight was additional 683 pesos so not such a bargain.

What has made them attractive is selection, which we don't have much of on the island.

KonC

I've bought a hell of a lot in the past from Lazada and I've had to send a disproportionate amount back within 7 days or to the vendor under guarantee within a month or so.
This has led  me to form the opinion that there are some vendors moving suspect goods through Lazada.
I've had to return phones, a tablet, a standing fan and a laptop computer back as they failed within days. 
Added to that, there is no more free delivery.
Latest purchase was a few days ago to replace a previous microwave which stopped working after 2 months (too heavy to send to Manila under guarantee) Whirlpool MWX 201 XEB 20L Microwave Oven ₱ 3,575.00. Freight was additional 683 pesos so not such a bargain.
What has made them attractive is selection, which we don't have much of on the island.
KonC

I've not bought near as much as I did in the past since Shopee came to town. I still go between the 2 looking for the lowest price knowing buying certain items locally can be cheaper. It's a crap shoot.

The other day a month ago, I was searching for a commercial mop bucket. Found 1 at metro colon for p2300. Found on Lazada for p1700 all in and ordered from Shopee for p1450 all in, same bucket. Upon returning to metro colon those fcukers had a sale and the mop bucket was now p1300, wtf!

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

I've never noticed this this before - the warranty

"Professional 12V 80W car Washing Pump High Pressure Electric Car Washer Washing Machine With Car Charger Cable

1 Year Lazada refund warranty only"

• Like 1
cookie47
I've never noticed this this before - the warranty
"Professional 12V 80W car Washing Pump High Pressure Electric Car Washer Washing Machine With Car Charger Cable
1 Year Lazada refund warranty only"

As a regular Lazada user i have actually noticed this. But to date haven't needed to avail a warranty issue.
I guess it means Lazada rather than the supplier shoulders the warranty.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
SkyMan

Yesterday, 3:30 PM, I ordered 4 things from Lazada.  One was a 32GB Sandisk microSD card.  Guy was here 20 minutes ago with it.  Was not expecting that.

cookie47

Well, i originally had a good run with Lazada.
15 orders over about 5 months.
Did not have a bad experience. All products were good and delivered within reasonable time. (no rush for us as we are retired).

Well thing's went downhill around Christmas.
Ordered an exercise bike. (the low sitting position type which supposedly is good for Seniors..
Now the only outlet available to supply was NCR... Waited 2 weeks, suddenly got an email from Lazada. Item canceled by seller.????.Got a refund... BTW, Prior to turning to Lazada i tried Sm Consolacion, Main and Ayala No stock in Cebu but didn't try Seaside....

So then.. The Mrs wanted an exercise trampoline /bouncer thingy,,, Saw it on some shopping Channel apparently...

Ordered from Lazada..... Waited two weeks, same thing happened, ordered cancelled by seller. WHAT.
got a refund....

Not happy but needing to loose some weight ordered a rowing machine, (another piece of equipment ok for Seniors, low impact on legs.

The order is currently "processing" since 11am this morning like all the others.All these items were prepaid by visas,,,, Really if these sellers have an issue with distance to deliver /stock or "whatever" why do they accept the order in the first place..

So keeping my fingers crossed this time..

• Like 1
liquido

Maybe your better off after what happened..Most gym equipment that I have seen here is poor quality  junk..Your better off joining a fitness center and having an instructor guide you on using the equipment properly....

21 hours ago, cookie47 said:

Well, i originally had a good run with Lazada.
15 orders over about 5 months.
Did not have a bad experience. All products were good and delivered within reasonable time. (no rush for us as we are retired).

Well thing's went downhill around Christmas.
Ordered an exercise bike. (the low sitting position type which supposedly is good for Seniors..
Now the only outlet available to supply was NCR... Waited 2 weeks, suddenly got an email from Lazada. Item canceled by seller.????.Got a refund... BTW, Prior to turning to Lazada i tried Sm Consolacion, Main and Ayala No stock in Cebu but didn't try Seaside....

So then.. The Mrs wanted an exercise trampoline /bouncer thingy,,, Saw it on some shopping Channel apparently...

Ordered from Lazada..... Waited two weeks, same thing happened, ordered cancelled by seller. WHAT.
got a refund....

Not happy but needing to loose some weight ordered a rowing machine, (another piece of equipment ok for Seniors, low impact on legs.

The order is currently "processing" since 11am this morning like all the others.All these items were prepaid by visas,,,, Really if these sellers have an issue with distance to deliver /stock or "whatever" why do they accept the order in the first place..

So keeping my fingers crossed this time..

Maybe your better off after what happened..Most gym equipment that I have seen here is poor quality  junk..Your better off joining a fitness center and having an instructor guide you on using the equipment properly....

• Like 2
cookie47
True i agree,,

One problem is our location and transport. Habel 2 is our first option with i don't like (no helmet and riders that look 16 don't do much for me. ) tricycle is possible if i text and he's not too far away... I could easily walk the 2 kilometres to SM Consolacion but the road is such a mess, no footpath, very steep, even my wife who is quite used to these issues wont walk it.
Thus,,,, I'm trying to do something at home.I do walk every night "within" the Subdivision and and have lost 5 kilos and are trying to keep to a Keto diet (sort off), but hard when rice (carbs) are on the menu 3 times a day...
Good news is that Lazada has emailed me that the item has arrived at the dispatch point.
The item yes looks cheap (and i admit it is) but gets good reviews(if valid) so I'll cross my fingers. Cheers.. Ill report back if i loose weight or i break it.

• Like 1

My use of Lazada for shopping has only just begun recently.  So far so good, but did have an issue with delivery.  The LBC driver made attempts (supposedly) to deliver, but when we could not be located, it was returned.  It was COD, so no biggie.  However, that lead me to want to update my delivery address.  Useless.  The update would not work as each time it required me to enter a cellphone, which was already on record and in place.  The system rejected every attempt. 

I discovered there was no way to contact customer service except to call Manila. I tried their "Chat Now" button, but never got connected.  

I did find a work around.  Made a new account. 

• Like 1