rizla

"As of April 2016, Alibaba Group bought controlling stake in Lazada to support Alibaba's expansion plans in Southeast Asia."

Wiki

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SkyMan

• Woolf

• RogerDuMond

• cookie47

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One thing I've learnt about Lazada is only ever use COD.

If ur tank is made out of metal,  then you be looking for one of these soon aswell... 3 or 4 years of water in it,  most likely rusted out, or close to it...

We use Lazada quite a bit living in the province. Some articles come through the Lazada warehouse and others are shipped directly from the seller or manufacturer. So we get shipments from NinjaVan, LB

Posted Images

colemanlee

Wife orders from Lazada a couple of times a month (or more) we have never had a minutes trouble with them

• Thanks 1
easy44
4 hours ago, rizla said:

"As of April 2016, Alibaba Group bought controlling stake in Lazada to support Alibaba's expansion plans in Southeast Asia."

Wiki

Just this last week Jack Ma invested another $2 billion in Lazada.  I think he has big plans for SEA.

oops, I see there is another thread about this

Edited by easy44
Humboldt

Might be a good investment for your average Joe  to buy share's in Lazada , if it proves to be like the amazon of the Philippines ,, with all the terrible traffic nice  and convenient to have someone to show up at your front door with a COD package .They need to work on their return policy ,  how would one invest in stock in Lazada ?

easy44
1 minute ago, Humboldt said:

Might be a good investment for your average Joe  to buy share's in Lazada , if it proves to be like the amazon of the Philippines ,, with all the terrible traffic nice  and convenient to have someone to show up at your front door with a COD package .They need to work on their return policy ,  how would one invest in stock in Lazada ?

Probably by buying stock in Alibaba?

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
lamoe

Been using them recently - no problems - faster delivery than stated

Just encountered need for customer service - duplicate order - not their fault - my credit card company rejected order   them approved it without informing me

Contacted Lazada via chat option - after a while she called to it straightened out.

Said to reject  2nd shipment - carrier will return it and I will get refund.

Too bad local stores don't follow suit even when their fault.

Maybe some are learning though.

Was at J Mall grocery store - picked up bag of  kernel popcorn  -  44 P 1/2 Kg - good price - rang up at 58 P - ? - said it was 44 P on shelf   - one of their customer service people was nearby said "let me check" - we went to aisle and yep wrong item packed in  - she took price off rack and handed to stocker - I think she said "get the right sticker on - NOW "

To me "I can sell one at this price - OK?"

Same as in US - must sell only one at whatever the price is as shown  on rack - even if they left a 1 off a $110.00 item -  unless someone stuck  1 wrong item in or price marked on item package also.

• Like 3
A_Simple_Man
31 minutes ago, lamoe said:

Same as in US - must sell only one at whatever the price is as shown  on rack

But different from US as here it comes off the employee's paycheck.  But why have you put all this in with your Lazada Customer Service thread?  Are you trying to push your own thread off topic from post 1?

• Haha 1
lamoe
1 minute ago, A_Simple_Man said:

But different from US as here it comes off the employee's paycheck.  But why have you put all this in with your Lazada Customer Service thread?  Are you trying to push your own thread off topic from post 1?

Was commenting on lazada customer service being similar to  western countries with examples of US and changing? ones here.

Alfred E. Neuman

My Lazada refund took one month. Return item, verify item, confirm refund, get refund thru LBC.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Soupeod
On 5/11/2018 at 12:32 AM, lamoe said:

Been using them recently - no problems - faster delivery than stated

Just encountered need for customer service - duplicate order - not their fault - my credit card company rejected order   them approved it without informing me

Contacted Lazada via chat option - after a while she called to it straightened out.

Said to reject  2nd shipment - carrier will return it and I will get refund.

Thanks for the info.  I haven't had an issues so far. 

JohnSurrey
3 hours ago, soupeod said:

Thanks for the info.  I haven't had an issues so far. 

I have - your friend is the Philippines Consumer Act RA 7394 - Right to Redress etc... 

When your chatting to them and they're telling you (for the 3rd or 4th time) that they're sorting out your refund etc. - ask them if they can help you fill in this form (see attached) ... 

I haven't been messed about by them since.

40 NCR-SF050 - Complaint Form.doc

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

I've seen a lot of that.

Also, when I was looking for my welding machine there were quite a few prices.  You had the welder only for the lowest price, then there was the welder plus some 'free' crappy work gloves, plus a junk 'fee' eye shield, plus 'free' gloves and eye shield, plus 'free', yadda yadda yadda.  All of the free stuff added to the price.  Hmmmmmmmm

• Like 1
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

What if the price of the first item is the cheapest though....:pardon:

That is what is nice about lazada, you can shop around without even leaving you chair

• Like 2