Enuff
How big is the carafe?  Mine makes 1.5L  I limit myself to that in the morning.
Sorry sir, carafe not included, just coffee maker

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SkyMan

• Woolf

• RogerDuMond

• cookie47

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One thing I've learnt about Lazada is only ever use COD.

If ur tank is made out of metal,  then you be looking for one of these soon aswell... 3 or 4 years of water in it,  most likely rusted out, or close to it...

We use Lazada quite a bit living in the province. Some articles come through the Lazada warehouse and others are shipped directly from the seller or manufacturer. So we get shipments from NinjaVan, LB

Posted Images

lamoe
2 hours ago, SkyMan said:

How big is the carafe?  Mine makes 1.5L  I limit myself to that in the morning.

Hope not OT

I sometimes want more than 1.5 L   - always fill  to limit (to make up for loss in grounds absorption) - then add extra coffee grounds -  then add maybe 1/3 more water to carafe - first brewing is always the strongest -  so wait until carafe is almost filled - pour big cup and let rest brew.

Saftey tip - don't get distracted and not watch pot - it may never boil but will overflow.

Goetz1965

STARK Brand is also sold in CDR King shops.
In case your coffeemaker isnt good go to the CDR King in Parkmall and ask if they can replace it or tell you a servicecenter.
The CDR King in Parkmall sells has a lot of STARK Householditems.

• Like 1
Davaoeno

I'm still waiting to hear the last price for the broken coffee maker that doesn't make coffee but at least it has no carafe !

I'm sensing there's a deal to be made here!!

I need my morning coffee becauce Fred and I were up very late discussing what I should do with the rough diamonds they just mined in Mindanao and want me to middle

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Haha 1
Enuff
I'm still waiting to hear the last price for the broken coffee maker that doesn't make coffee but at least it has no carafe !
P100

lamoe
41 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

I'm sensing there's a deal to be made here!!

I need my morning coffee becauce Fred and I were up very late discussing what I should do with the rough diamonds they just mined in Mindanao and want me to middle

Didn't hear?

You are instructed to stick them where the sun don't shine (I'm sure you've been told that before) and smuggle them out

• Like 1
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

Of course the OP will have to pay P500 for advertising it on LinC… :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Davaoeno
6 hours ago, Goetz1965 said:

99php

Hey !!  I was here first ! Go find your own  deal on a broken carafe less coffee pot !! 

• Like 1
Soarking
On 3/17/2018 at 6:13 PM, Enuff said:

P100

What are you trying to do.  Raise enough money for a plane ticket home?    

Your boss is looking for you...

• Like 1

Will this be beneficial to consumers in the Philippines?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/alibaba-doubles-down-lazada-fresh-044442028.html

Alibaba is increasing its control of Lazada, its e-commerce marketplace in Southeast Asia it acquired control of in 2016, after it injected another $2 billion into the business and replaced its CEO with a long-standing Alibaba executive.

Alibaba's first investment came in April 2016 when it bought 51 percent of Lazada for $1 billion, and it added another $1 billion last summer to increase its equity to around 83 percent. With today's news, Alibaba has invested $4 billion to date which it said will "accelerate the growth plans" and help further tie the Lazada business into Alibaba's core e-commerce service.

There's already been plenty of evidence of increased ties between Alibaba and Lazada. The latter began offering products from Alibaba's Taobao marketplace across Southeast Asia last year, and Alibaba has replaced Lazada's tech team leadership with executives of its own. The latest shakeup is the appointment of Lucy Peng as Lazada's new CEO to replace Max Bittner, who was installed by former owner Rocket Internet back in 2012.

Peng, who is one of Alibaba's original 12 founders, has been Chairwoman of Lazada and is executive chairman of Ant Financial, Alibaba's fintech affiliate company. Bittner will remain involved as "senior advisor to Alibaba Group" and apparently involved in future strategy, including further international expansion opportunities.

Lazada has progressed significantly since Alibaba's first investment -- which came at a time when the business had been close to running out of money -- but the reality in Southeast Asia is that e-commerce in the region is a loss-making industry with plenty of competition.

Amazon entered the foray last year, but it remains only in Singapore, while Shopee is a two-year-old entrant bankrolled by Sea, formerly Garena, which raised over $1 billion in a U.S. IPO last year.

Alibaba hasn't just limited its Southeast Asia approach to backing Lazada. The firm also invested $1.1 billion in Tokopedia which competes with Lazada in Indonesia, Southeast Asia's largest economy and the world's fourth most populous country.

• This article originally appeared on TechCrunch.

•  
Edited by Dafey
Alfred E. Neuman

From China or Manila, ordered something from China this afternoon and expecting April 13

Enuff
From China or Manila, ordered something from China this afternoon and expecting April 13
I have notice a lot o Chinese items featured on Lazada lately. Have ordered 2 different items and each took about 7-10 days. They showed up fine and no taxes or customs due. Works for me.

Looks like Alibaba has found a way to ship into the Philippines and avoid the pesky exteas.

If ur tank is made out of metal,  then you be looking for one of these soon aswell...

3 or 4 years of water in it,  most likely rusted out, or close to it...

• Like 1
Goetz1965

Ordered from China (Xiaomi Mi Home automation system) - 2 weeks later got an email from lazada that "we had to cancel your order because out of stock". 

Yes they can do fast - but they also can do "out of stock sir"