nothingbutquestions

Most anything I go to order is OUT OF STOCK and , if available, has a delivery time of 4 weeks. 

Province-life

They're only open for 'essential' items, everything is set automatically to out of stock.

JohnSurrey

Shoppee not working either (4me) ordered 17/3/20 - no shipping details since I placed the order.

Soupeod

Amazon delivered via Lbc today. Took a lot longer this time, three weeks vs 3 days.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

smokey

Why does lazada let you go thru the whole process of ordering just to cancel next day? That is why i never pay in advance

sierra01

One thing I've learnt about Lazada is only ever use COD.

• Like 3

lamoe
13 hours ago, sierra01 said:

One thing I've learnt about Lazada is only ever use COD.

Delivery guys for the most part don't complain  about waiting while you check package - just give them some water and food.

On 2/9/2020 at 5:27 PM, rfm010 said:

I understand that.  Unfortunately some of the full price stuff is also fake.   Also beware of OEM stuff, at least be aware that just because the label says, for example, makita, doesnt mean that it is makita.

Same with "seals of approval" and ratings  - rechargeable batteries in particular.