SkyMan
4 hours ago, Woolf said:

maybe they have to hire people before they can deliver ??

https://www.mynimo.com/jobs/view/335042

Great, they sent it to a hub with nobody in charge.  WTFO?

2 hours ago, cookie47 said:

Just for @SkyManinfo, the last 10 orders for me were ALL LEX. 

Almost all mine are too.  This one 3 1 meter lengths of very heavy steel.  Could come on a scooter but I don't think it would fit in one of there cargo bags.

• Like 1
  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SkyMan

• Woolf

• RogerDuMond

• cookie47

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One thing I've learnt about Lazada is only ever use COD.

If ur tank is made out of metal,  then you be looking for one of these soon aswell... 3 or 4 years of water in it,  most likely rusted out, or close to it...

We use Lazada quite a bit living in the province. Some articles come through the Lazada warehouse and others are shipped directly from the seller or manufacturer. So we get shipments from NinjaVan, LB

Posted Images

7 hours ago, SkyMan said:

I messaged them on fb a couple days ago and got a "sorry, I'll coordinate with our delivery team and get back with you after they reply." type answer.  Today I said, forget coordinating, whatever that means, just pick up the phone and ask them.  Or tell me where the hub is and I'll decide if I want to go get it and maybe save you some money.  No response.

Entrego is a nightmare, i live in Badian poblacion, not so far from the 830 highway but from 4 Entrego deliveries only one really was delivered.

Always the same, i get a message that the package was received by Entrego and at least more then one week later i get the message the the package will be delivered.

Later the next day that delivery failed, a few days later the same, only once i got another message that i had to keep my money for payment ready, cause delivery will be the next day, took them only 13 days from receiving my package.

3 times there was a more then once failed delivery ( always someone in the house and 7 guys building my house next door), which means they just didn't deliver but send the package back to sender and collect the money.

contact with Entrego is impossible, they suck big time and i don,t even try yo contact anymore.

The internet is full of simular complaints.

• Thanks 1

I send a messages to the seller

I know that you do not have much to do with shipping, but I want to let you know that this item has not been delivered yet, looks like it now have been sitting idle at destination hub for 6 days, that is unsatisfactory to me and also to you, I think that you should make a complaint about entrego to lazada

Response  from seller, even if after opening hours

Good evening sir, we will follow-up lazada about the status of your order. yes, we do complaint already but lazada always told us that they find way about this problem. Thank you

• Like 1

@SkyMan

Did you received your entrego packet yet ?

Nothing here yet , still status:

Latest Update : Nov-15-2019 02:44 PM

Your package is being processed for delivery.

Edited by Woolf
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

Not a word

same here 

22 hours ago, Woolf said:

I know that you do not have much to do with shipping, but I want to let you know that this item has not been delivered yet, looks like it now have been sitting idle at destination hub for 6 days, that is unsatisfactory to me and also to you, I think that you should make a complaint about entrego to lazada

Trust me Lazada don’t give a f.ck.

exept from being the platform the deal is between you and the supplier.

the supplier choose Entrego ( which is the cheapest ), Lazada has no part in that.

cancelling is impossible once your package is on the way, only thing you can do is send  by COD, cash on delivery.

if you’re so pissed that you don’ t want the package anymore is just refusing it IF Entrego ever delivers.

big chance is your package will never arrive if you live too far.

13 minutes ago, lv2play said:

the supplier choose Entrego ( which is the cheapest ), Lazada has no part in that.

hmm  maybe, maybe not

message from seller

Our online hours are from Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm. Sundays and Holidays no work. We sellers have no control over shipping, delivery and logistics. For concerns regarding details about your order or FOR CANCELLATIONS please contact Lazada's customer service via chat--> http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or landline 7958900. Thank you!

• Like 1
SkyMan
1 hour ago, lv2play said:

I don't think that's correct.  I think they give the package over to Lazada and it goes from there however Lazada decides. My tracking shows the package going from the shipper to LEX to Lazada's logistics center in San Pedro.  From there it went to Entrego and to Entrego's destination hub (which may be Mandaue) but that was a week ago.

1 hour ago, Woolf said:

Our online hours are from Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm. Sundays and Holidays no work. We sellers have no control over shipping, delivery and logistics. For concerns regarding details about your order or FOR CANCELLATIONS please contact Lazada's customer service via chat--> http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or landline 7958900. Thank you!

I think this is absolute bullsh.t, I bought a lot at Lazada but never saw their name anywhere at the package.Also i received many packages  with other delivery services like Ninja, every package send by a different service then Entrego was delivered within a few days.

Lazada is a platform with a probably a few thousand suppliers, Lazada sells 65/75 % of their items through third party suppliers and why shouls a supplier send an item first to Lazada, it doesn’t make any ( commercial ) sence.

Edited by lv2play
11 minutes ago, lv2play said:

I think this is absolute bullsh.t,

your opinion, nothing else

been using lazada  for 5 plus years, this is the only time there been a  shipping problem

I agree with skyman  on this shipping subject

Edited by Woolf
  • Like 1
SkyMan

Friday the 15th after the tracking came up as 'at destination hub' which is still the latest tracking entry, I messaged them on fb the next evening.....

Me.  Hi, where is your hub located in Cebu?  (Just trying to get an idea of when I might get delivery as I get things next day from the LEX hub in Lacion.)

Sunday.

Hi xxxx, I'm afraid that we're not allowed to disclose hub information. If you wish to track your order, I would love to help you out. May I ask for your complete tracking number? Thank you.

Me.  xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi xxxx, your package is currently in transit to its assigned delivery hub. It will be assigned to a rider for delivery as soon as it arrives at the assigned hub. Thank you.

Me.  The tracking says it's at the hub which is why I was asking where the hub is.

Monday.

Me.   Any ETA update.

Hi xxxxx, I understand that the package should have been there on time. I will submit a follow up about your delivery to have this matter resolved. Thank you.

Wednesday

Hi xxxx, thank you for your patience. I will coordinate with our hub to confirm the status of your package. I will update you once I receive a response from our hub. Thank you.

Me.  Ok, that's the last part of a very expensive set of items I need. Salamat

Thursday

Me.  How about just calling them and finding out what the hell is going on?

Hi xxxx, I already coordinated this with our hub for priority delivery. I will update you once I receive a response from our hub. Thank you for your patience.

Today Saturday

Me. So, coordinating doesn't seem to work. How about picking up a phone, calling them, and asking? I see there's an ad for an OIC at the hub in Mandaue. Has anyone been hired for that position? Perhaps no one is in charge there? Could be your problem.

No response yet....

• Like 2

this is an e-mail response I got after chatting with  Lazada customer care

Hi xxx xxx

Good day from Lazada Philippines. This is an update concerning the delivery of the item Stark Mountain Bike 26 Full Suspension V-BRAKES MTB WITH FREE TIRE PATCH AND GIYO PUMP 45 AND CELLPHONE HOLDER MARS under the Order No. nnnnnnnnnnnn

We have just received confirmation from our logistics partner that your order will be delivered no later than <>. Please monitor your Lazada mobile app as you will receive an in-app notification, similar to the one below, once your item is out for delivery.

Please keep your lines open, so our courier can easily contact you upon delivery. If you are unsure of your availability, please have an authorized representative ready to receive your order on your behalf. Please provide them with a copy of your valid ID and a signed authorization letter for security purposes.

We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. I trust that I was able to assist you well with your concern despite the issues you had with this order. We appreciate your patience and continued support.

"no later than <>"    I wonder when that is  ?????

• Haha 1

5pm ? Date unknown ?

Woolf, you are lucky to live in Talisay, their delivery will reach you..... no later then ..😂

47 minutes ago, Woolf said:

no later than <>"    I wonder when that is  ?????

• Haha 1
SkyMan
4 hours ago, Woolf said:

this is an e-mail response I got after chatting with  Lazada customer care

"no later than <>"    I wonder when that is  ?????

They will fill that in for you if/when they deliver.

• Like 1