• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headshot

• Kahuna

• Dafey

• lamoe

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You act like this is something new...  Talk about what's going on anywhere you like as long as you leave politics out of it. There are thousands of posts on the pandemic that have managed to

Nih bioethics is not a company.  Got it?  Bioethics is a department within the nih.   Fauci heads a separate department.  Got it? Nih doesnt approve drugs for the fda.  Got it?  Drug testing is done b

From an on line Senior's website which I'm a Member  https://www.yourlifechoices.com.au/health/covid19/glasses-cut-covid-infections-study? This although not conclusive I found interesting as

Posted Images

JohnSurrey

Coronavirus: Passengers leave Diamond Princess amid criticism of Japan

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-51555420

"Several experts have questioned the effectiveness of the quarantine measures on the Diamond Princess.

Kentaro Iwata, professor at the infectious diseases division of Japan's Kobe University, described the situation on board as "completely inadequate in terms of infection control".

After visiting the ship, Prof Iwata posted a video to YouTube stating that the quarantine measures he witnessed failed to separate the infected from the healthy.

The expert said he was more afraid of catching the virus on board than he had been working in the field in Africa during the Ebola epidemic and in China during the Sars (severe acute respiratory syndrome) outbreak."

• Thanks 2
Kahuna

Comparison update from15 hrs ago and now

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

75303 total

2012 deaths

15126 recoveries

The novel coronavirus COVID-19 is affecting 30 countries and territories around the world and 1 international conveyance (the "Diamond Princess" cruise ship currently harbored in Yokohama, Japan).

The bulk of China's new cases and deaths are reported after 22:00 GMT (5:00 PM ET) for Hubei (lately with delays of up to 2 hours), and after 00:00 GMT (7:00 PM ET) for the rest of China (lately with delays of up to 9 hours).

Headshot

The bulk of China's new cases and deaths are reported after 22:00 GMT (5:00 PM ET) for Hubei (lately with delays of up to 2 hours), and after 00:00 GMT (7:00 PM ET) for the rest of China (lately with delays of up to 9 hours).

Yeah, it almost seems like they aren't allowed to post any deaths until they have CCP approval, which emphasizes how numbers are still being controlled by the Chinese government...  :baseballbat:

• Like 4
Kahuna

Comparison update from 6 hrs ago and now

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

75,657 total

2,122 deaths

15,893 recoveries

still upward trending  

The novel coronavirus COVID-19 is affecting 30 countries and territories around the world and 1 international conveyance (the "Diamond Princess" cruise ship harbored in Yokohama, Japan).

• Like 1
Headshot

"The risk is increasing with increasing age. The older people get, the more comorbidities [chronic diseases] they are likely to have. If you haven't got a disease now, just wait for a while and you'll get one. If you live long enough, you will get diseases. Not many people live disease-free and then die all of a sudden."

• Thanks 1
Kahuna

Comparison update from 15 hrs ago and now

75,778 total

2,130 deaths

16917 recoveries

I've been thinking of just doing the evening update once a day here and hope that will be fine with everyone.:scratch_head:.  if not let me know..

I'm trying to not desensitize this but mostly interested in how it's progressing and if there's going to be real progress to fight it .   

• Like 5