• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headshot

• Kahuna

• Dafey

• lamoe

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a follow up to a Post I made regarding my nephew and Partner and child that had covide. He has improved that no oxygen is needed now but it did fall to 90% at one point...The child was on

You act like this is something new...  Talk about what's going on anywhere you like as long as you leave politics out of it. There are thousands of posts on the pandemic that have managed to

Feel free to start a topic on Aspirin as a deterrent to blood clots. this thread is Coronavirus Articles, Discussions and Videos

Posted Images

Fresh

Quick, someone get Australia, one of the most vaxxed nations on the planet, their much-needed boosters #5 to 10 !

FSOfluiaMAE5F-r?format=jpg&name=small

• Thanks 1
Kahuna

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/stunner-new-data-walgreens-reveals-unvaccinated-lowest-positivity-rate-covid-triple-double-vaxxed-groups-worst-rate/

STUNNER: New Data from Walgreens Reveals Unvaccinated Have the Lowest Positivity Rate for COVID — Triple and Double Vaxxed Groups Have the Worst Rate

By Jim Hoft
Published May 9, 2022 at 6:07pm

The National Conservative posted some shocking numbers on the positivity rate of those Americans who are vaccinated compared with those who are not vaccinated.

Here is the latest chart from Walgreens.

image.png.407c827379120c45d823697a149ab277.png

The unvaccinated show an 18% COVID rate.
This is lower than those with 3 doses of the vaccine who have a 19.2 COVID rate.

Those with three doses, with their last dose taken over five months ago have the highest COVID rate at 31.3%.

Obviously, the vaccines are not working as advertised.

:shocked:

• Like 3
Edwin
2 hours ago, Fresh said:

Besides you taking Bill Gates' advice on medical issues?

:lmao:

Back to reality

I don't know what Gates' advice is or was. I listened to the advice of my trusted medical professionals then made different decisions for my family because for some it made sense to get vaxxed and for others it didn't. 

I hope you're happy with your choice. It's really all in the past. Life has been back to normal for a while here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Fresh
35 minutes ago, Edwin said:

I don't know what Gates' advice is or was.

Your "trusted medical professionals" do, that's why you volunteered for an mRNA experiment.

Edwin
2 minutes ago, Fresh said:

Your "trusted medical professionals" do, that's why you volunteered for an mRNA experiment.

I said I hope you are happy with your choice and left it at that. But you just don't get it.

You no longer have to justify your choice by denigrating anyone who chose differently.

• Thanks 2
  • Administrator
Salty Dog
5 minutes ago, Edwin said:

I said I hope you are happy with your choice and left it at that. But you just don't get it.

You no longer have to justify your choice by denigrating anyone who chose differently.

bravo-10.gif

• Like 1
Fresh
5 minutes ago, Edwin said:

denigrating

Not sure why you're blaming me if you feel denigrated by your choices in life.

Fresh

Back to reality, another "trusted medical professional" exposed as a fraud.

• Thanks 1
Edwin
38 minutes ago, Fresh said:

Back to reality, another "trusted medical professional" exposed as a fraud.

I don't know anyone who ever heard of this gal but she's cuter than a speckled pup.

• Haha 1
Headshot

You may find this interesting...

The video title gives a pretty good synopsis of the main points of the video. However, there is more information in this video than what is summarized in the title. Watch it if you want. Don't watch it if you don't want.

• Thanks 1
Kahuna

:hi:

• Like 2
Headshot

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
Headshot

How have COVID policies hurt the world? Did it have to be this way, and who benefits from these policies?

DeedleNuts

"Never let a good crisis go to waste" is not a new concept.