COVID-19 Articles, Cases, Discussions, Monitoring, and Questions

SkyMan
1 hour ago, lamoe said:

Simple get infected by someone who refused to get vaccinated and became infected themselves.

What if you get infected by a vaccinated person? Because being vaccinated doesn't mean you can't spread it.

Edited by SkyMan
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headshot

• Kahuna

• Dafey

• lamoe

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New Zealand locked down hard. https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/new-zealand-extends-snap-lockdown-covid-spreads-capital Comments following articles on Zerohedge are not moderated except for

This is a follow up to a Post I made regarding my nephew and Partner and child that had covide. He has improved that no oxygen is needed now but it did fall to 90% at one point...The child was on

You act like this is something new...  Talk about what's going on anywhere you like as long as you leave politics out of it. There are thousands of posts on the pandemic that have managed to

Posted Images

• Administrator
Salty Dog

All I know is over half of America has been vaccinated, yet more people have died from Covid in the 1st 9 months this year than in all of 2020 before vaccinations began...

• Like 2
lamoe

Today (Thursday, Oct. 7), 95.6% of our hospitalized COVID patients are unvaccinated.

image.png

11 minutes ago, Salty Dog said:

All I know is over half of America has been vaccinated, yet more people have died from Covid in the 1st 9 months this year than in all of 2020 before vaccinations began...

:scratch_head: More people died in traffic accidents once they started using stop signs / traffic lights.

Semper paratus
1 hour ago, Salty Dog said:

Could it be the unvaccinated are spreading it to others that are unvaccinated ?

Soupeod
3 hours ago, jaybee747 said:

I would get vaccinated, but then I'd have to live in fear of the unvaccinated. I don't need the stress.

That’s why you wear a mask… 

1 hour ago, lamoe said:

Today (Thursday, Oct. 7), 95.6% of our hospitalized COVID patients are unvaccinated.

image.png

:scratch_head: More people died in traffic accidents once they started using stop signs / traffic lights.

Source?

HeyMike

Here's the friggin' skinny on this vaccinated/unvaccinated bullshit.

Vaccinated people can get and spread the virus as easily as unvaccinated people.

My criteria for being around someone is not whether they are vaccinated or unvaccinated. My criteria for being around anyone is... does that person have the virus, or does that person not have the virus? 

How does one know if they have the virus or not? Hmm, that's a tough one. Oh wait, we all get tested and see who has the virus and who doesn't have it.

If a person has the virus, they get quarantined. We don't quarantine healthy people and destroy economies.

Here is a scientific fact... a healthy unvaccinated person without the virus is not going to give a vaccinated (or even another unvaccinated) person the virus. It's true; I looked it up on goggle.

On the other hand, a vaccinated person with the virus is as dangerous as an unvaccinated person with the virus as a spreader of the virus.

The moral of the story... you don't segregate vaccinated people from unvaccinated people. You segregate people with the virus from people without the virus. That is the way it has been done for millennia. And it works.

It is the fool who believes they are safer because they are vaccinated, and at the same time, believing unvaccinated people are evil and must be punished. The real evil is from those in media and government perpetuating this bullshit. It is about time those people are punished.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
Soupeod
5 hours ago, HeyMike said:

Here's the friggin' skinny on this vaccinated/unvaccinated bullshit.

Vaccinated people can get and spread the virus as easily as unvaccinated people.

My criteria for being around someone is not whether they are vaccinated or unvaccinated. My criteria for being around anyone is... does that person have the virus, or does that person not have the virus? 

How does one know if they have the virus or not? Hmm, that's a tough one. Oh wait, we all get tested and see who has the virus and who doesn't have it.

If a person has the virus, they get quarantined. We don't quarantine healthy people and destroy economies.

Here is a scientific fact... a healthy unvaccinated person without the virus is not going to give a vaccinated (or even another unvaccinated) person the virus. It's true; I looked it up on goggle.

On the other hand, a vaccinated person with the virus is as dangerous as an unvaccinated person with the virus as a spreader of the virus.

The moral of the story... you don't segregate vaccinated people from unvaccinated people. You segregate people with the virus from people without the virus. That is the way it has been done for millennia. And it works.

It is the fool who believes they are safer because they are vaccinated, and at the same time, believing unvaccinated people are evil and must be punished. The real evil is from those in media and government perpetuating this bullshit. It is about time those people are punished.

Maybe you missed or didn’t read the post above yours:  “Wear a mask” only three words.

• Like 1
HeyMike
1 hour ago, Soupeod said:

Maybe you missed or didn’t read the post above yours:  “Wear a mask” only three words.

I appreciate your pointing it out to me that one should wear a mask. But maybe you didn't notice that I did not put a quote from anyone in my post because I was not referencing my comment to any particular person or comment. 

My post is about how lame people are falling for all the bullshit. Logic should eventually prevail over the day, but it seems that is not going to be the case and we will have to put up with all the bullshit for some time.

But I understand that this is the new order of the way things are going to be from now on.

Keep up the good work.

• Like 2
SkyMan
8 hours ago, cookie47 said:

False testing issues in the UK.

Probably testing the wrong end of the swab.  Hahaha 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
HeyMike

Round Table Video of Doctors/Scientists Realistically Discussing Covid-19 and Treatments

I know minds are made up, but I found what I believe to be good information from this video...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

image.png

• Haha 2