• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headshot

• Kahuna

• Dafey

• lamoe

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New Zealand locked down hard. https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/new-zealand-extends-snap-lockdown-covid-spreads-capital Comments following articles on Zerohedge are not moderated except for

This is a follow up to a Post I made regarding my nephew and Partner and child that had covide. He has improved that no oxygen is needed now but it did fall to 90% at one point...The child was on

You act like this is something new...  Talk about what's going on anywhere you like as long as you leave politics out of it. There are thousands of posts on the pandemic that have managed to

Posted Images

• Administrator
Dafey

That's what I've been waiting for! How many times can I get vaccinated in a week?

• Haha 1
A_Simple_Man

The state's Liquor and Cannabis Board said this week that it would allow state-licensed cannabis retailers to "provide one joint to adult consumers who receive COVID-19 vaccination at an in-store vaccination clinic."

Just one?

temp.thumb.jpg.4ddf9b72f61fc4f3db08245e685e18d4.jpg

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
fred42

‘Urgent’ British Report Calls For Complete Cessation Of COVID Vaccines In Humans

An “urgent preliminary report of Yellow Card data” issued by the UK-based Evidence-Based Medicine Consultancy Ltd submitted to the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) states that “the MHRA now has more than enough evidence on the Yellow Card system to declare the COVID-19 vaccines unsafe for use in humans.”

Similar to the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), the MHRA describes the purpose of its Yellow Card system as providing “an early warning that the safety of a medicine or a medical device may require further investigation.”

The report, signed by Evidence-based Medicine Consultancy Ltd and EbMC Squared CiC Director Dr. Tess Lawrie (MBBCh, PhD), says: “we have searched the Yellow Card reports using pathology-specific key words to group the data according to the following five [sic] broad, clinically relevant categories:

Bleeding, Clotting and Ischaemic ADRs

Immune System ADRs

‘Pain’ ADRs

Neurological ADRs

ADRs involving loss of Sight, Hearing, Speech or Smell

Pregnancy ADRs”

The report goes on to say:

“We are aware of the limitations of pharmacovigilance data and understand that information on reported Adverse Drug Reactions should not be interpreted as meaning that the medicine in question generally causes the observed effect or is unsafe to use.

We are sharing this preliminary report due to the urgent need to communicate information that should lead to cessation of the vaccination roll out while a full investigation is conducted.

According to the recent paper by Seneff and Nigh, potential acute and long-term pathologies include:

Pathogenic priming, multisystem inflammatory disease and autoimmunity

Allergic reactions and anaphylaxis

Antibody dependent enhancement

Activation of latent viral infections

Neurodegeneration and prion diseases

Emergence of novel variants of SARSCoV2

Integration of the spike protein gene into the human DNA

“It is now apparent that these products in the blood stream are toxic to humans. An immediate halt to the vaccination programme is required whilst a full and independent safety analysis is undertaken to investigate the full extent of the harms, which the UK Yellow Card data suggest include thromboembolism, multisystem inflammatory disease, immune suppression, autoimmunity and anaphylaxis, as well as Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE).”

The report concludes:

“The MHRA now has more than enough evidence on the Yellow Card system to declare the COVID-19 vaccines unsafe for use in humans. Preparation should be made to scale up humanitarian efforts to assist those harmed by the COVID-19 vaccines and to anticipate and ameliorate medium to longer term effects.

As the mechanism for harms from the vaccines appears to be similar to COVID-19 itself, this includes engaging with numerous international doctors and scientists with expertise in successfully treating COVID-19.

“There are at least 3 urgent questions that need to be answered by the MHRA:

How many people have died within 28 days of vaccination?

How many people have been hospitalised within 28 days of vaccination?

How many people have been disabled by the vaccination?”

https://humansarefree.com/2021/06/british-report-calls-for-complete-cessation-of-covid-vaccines.html

SkyMan

Hmmmm  Humansarefree.com?

• Haha 2
fred42
fred42

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte threatens to jail those who refuse Covid-19 vaccine

Manila, PhilippinesPhilippine President Rodrigo Duterte has threatened to jail people who refuse to be vaccinated against the coronavirus as his country battles one of Asia's worst outbreaks, with more than 1.3 million cases and 23,000 deaths.

"You choose, vaccine or I will have you jailed," Duterte said in a televised address on Monday following reports of low turnouts at several vaccination sites in the capital, Manila.

Duterte's remarks contradict those of his health officials, who have said that while people are urged to receive the Covid-19 vaccine, it was voluntary.

"Don't get me wrong, there is a crisis in this country," Duterte said. "I'm just exasperated by Filipinos not heeding the government."

As of June 20, Philippine authorities had fully vaccinated 2.1 million people, making slow progress toward the government's target to immunize up to 70 million people in the country of 110 million this year.

Duterte, who has been criticized for his tough approach to containing the virus, also stood by his decision not to let schools reopen.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/06/21/asia/philippines-duterte-covid-vaccine-jail-intl-hnk/index.html

Swissrider
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte threatens to jail those who refuse Covid-19 vaccine

Manila, PhilippinesPhilippine President Rodrigo Duterte has threatened to jail people who refuse to be vaccinated against the coronavirus as his country battles one of Asia's worst outbreaks, with more than 1.3 million cases and 23,000 deaths.
"You choose, vaccine or I will have you jailed," Duterte said in a televised address on Monday following reports of low turnouts at several vaccination sites in the capital, Manila.
Duterte's remarks contradict those of his health officials, who have said that while people are urged to receive the Covid-19 vaccine, it was voluntary.
"Don't get me wrong, there is a crisis in this country," Duterte said. "I'm just exasperated by Filipinos not heeding the government."
As of June 20, Philippine authorities had fully vaccinated 2.1 million people, making slow progress toward the government's target to immunize up to 70 million people in the country of 110 million this year.
Duterte, who has been criticized for his tough approach to containing the virus, also stood by his decision not to let schools reopen.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/06/21/asia/philippines-duterte-covid-vaccine-jail-intl-hnk/index.html
https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1449640/duterte-just-exasperated-no-arrest-policy-for-those-refusing-vaccination-nograles#ixzz6yXNIRACJ

Of course not. I think living in the Philippines we all know our president makes kind of bold statements now and then which are not always meant so literally. Hope my post is not considered politcal in the forum.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

• Like 2
cookie47
9 hours ago, fred42 said:

You choose, vaccine or I will have you jailed," Duterte said in a televised address

It even reached Australian National Television....:shocked:

Kreole
1 hour ago, cookie47 said:

You choose, vaccine or I will have you jailed," Duterte said in a televised address

Foreigners who refuse to take the vaccine should take notice.   We are easy and obvious targets.  The more the statistics mount up about adverse vaccine effects and the unknown dangers over time, it seems like the rhetoric just ramps up all the more.  I do not believe that he is joking or just making noise to show how tough he is.  His war on drugs should remove all doubt about that.  If he is telling Filipinos to move somewhere else, then all foreigners, including the ones with retirement visas, families, etc, are at risk.

cookie47
4 minutes ago, Kreole said:

Foreigners who refuse to take the vaccine should take notice.  

Well I chose to have the vaccine rightly or wrongly and that was entirely due to my age. If I was "just say" 30 I may have had a different view. Two reports both contradicting each other about SINOVAX effectiveness I found this week.

I personally don't think ANYONE has the answer on ANYTHING at this point in Time , Vaccination,,Mask No Mask.Lock down,NO lock down Face shield,  (Which the Philippines is the only country implementing),,In my view their making it up as they go along and "Let's try this".Which is somewhat understandable... Of coarse I don't want any long term affects regarding vaccination ,But , Anyone got a better idea apart living on a deserted island?. AT MY AGE.. ...

And locking people up.. The prisons are full now. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
fred42
8 minutes ago, cookie47 said:

Of coarse I don't want any long term affects regarding vaccination ,But , Anyone got a better idea apart living on a deserted island?. AT MY AGE.. ...

Ivermectin?
Duterte ordered a full clinical trial but now says it`s only for pigs!!

• Like 1
Kreole
24 minutes ago, fred42 said:

Ivermectin?
Duterte ordered a full clinical trial but now says it`s only for pigs!!

I can't tell anymore if someone is joking.  Duerte told everyone not to worry and just use a cloth mask doused with gasoline.  Just brilliant !  Ivermectin, on the other hand, should be seriously studied.  There are thousands of people that have undergone Ivermectin treatment with great success.  Why not try it here?  I am joking of course; it was never a serious consideration.  You may have noticed that there is NO medical grade Ivermectin available in the PH.  And there is no plan to order any.  And that is not a joke.

Edited by Kreole
  • Sad 1