Coronavirus Articles, Discussions and Questions

Soupeod
28 minutes ago, HeyMike said:

experimental drug.

You keep repeating yourself again and again, phizer was approved as I already posted.

So your experimental drug is…?

So many generalizations from you just about every post.

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headshot

• Dafey

• lamoe

• Salty Dog

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a follow up to a Post I made regarding my nephew and Partner and child that had covide. He has improved that no oxygen is needed now but it did fall to 90% at one point...The child was on

From an on line Senior's website which I'm a Member  https://www.yourlifechoices.com.au/health/covid19/glasses-cut-covid-infections-study? This although not conclusive I found interesting as

If any of us get sick, to the point where we do not know what to do about it, would we ask a bunch of random people on this forum what to do about it or would we ask a doctor that we trust? The a

Posted Images

DeedleNuts
34 minutes ago, Soupeod said:

phizer was approved

Moderna soon, and they put in for approval for the booster

• Thanks 1
HeyMike
8 hours ago, Soupeod said:

You keep repeating yourself again and again, phizer was approved as I already posted.

So your experimental drug is…?

So many generalizations from you just about every post.

So the FDA gave it's full green light on the vaccine.

Fantastic.

The FDA revoked their approval of alternative drugs that were tested and safe and being successfully used by doctors in treating covid-19.

I do not trust any government agency concerning covid-19.

You got the vaccine... good, more power to you.  

• Like 2
  • Administrator
Dafey

Awesome, great!

Anybody have anything new?

DeedleNuts
16 minutes ago, Dafey said:

Awesome, great!

Moderna applying for two approvals was a few days ago - that's the newest I have, and it's already mentioned. 

• Like 2
jaybee747
1 hour ago, Dafey said:

No, I don't but I have something from 2015, maybe it can explain what is going on today with vaccines.

"Why it took the FDA nearly 40 years to ban trans fats

The lag between science and policy on trans fats is a fascinating case study in the weird world of health policy-making — and how scientists and industry lobbyists can inadvertently collude to cause unnecessary disease and death."

https://www.vox.com/2015/6/17/8793937/why-fda-banned-trans-fats

Edited by jaybee747
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Administrator
Dafey
2 hours ago, Dafey said:

Awesome, great!

Sorry I asked...

• Haha 5
rfm010
On 8/27/2021 at 9:26 PM, Kahuna said:

Heads up:shocked:

image.thumb.png.c3f0e40c12df942735d5657773a62bc1.png

image.thumb.png.fca1a30d652e9154f0188e8162ff3363.png

Did you know that the info presented in this post is a pile of worm infested cowpies?

• Haha 1
Kahuna
10 minutes ago, rfm010 said:

Did you know that the info presented in this post is a pile of worm infested cowpies?

image.thumb.png.4c29613f136c54bf132ad7a99fa0628b.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Fauci

Personal life

In 1985, Fauci married Christine Grady, a nurse and bioethicist with the NIH, after they met while treating a patient.[95] Grady is chief of the Department of Bioethics at the National Institutes of Health Clinical Center.[52] Together they have three adult daughters.[96]

• Like 1
DeedleNuts
3 hours ago, jaybee747 said:

it may be necessary to schedule your trip around a Covid booster shot.

By the time that happens there will have been enough testing that I'll likely be fine with it. 

• Like 1
jaybee747
12 hours ago, Kahuna said:

Personal life

In 1985, Fauci married Christine Grady, a nurse and bioethicist with the NIH, after they met while treating a patient.[95] Grady is chief of the Department of Bioethics at the National Institutes of Health Clinical Center.[52] Together they have three adult daughters.[96]

His people know her people.

• Like 1
rfm010
8 hours ago, Kahuna said:

Nih bioethics is not a company.  Got it?  Bioethics is a department within the nih.   Fauci heads a separate department.  Got it? Nih doesnt approve drugs for the fda.  Got it?  Drug testing is done by drug/pharmaceutical companies, sometimes with fda guidance.   Results are submitted to the fda.   Fauci and his wife have nothing to do with it.  Got it?  The purpose of what you've been quoting is to create an appearance of impropriety where none exists.  

Hot steamy wet parasite laden cowpies.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
cookie47

This is a follow up to a Post I made regarding my nephew and Partner and child that had covide.

He has improved that no oxygen is needed now but it did fall to 90% at one point...The child was only "unwell" for 3 days.His partner did not not need oxygen at all.They had "Virtual"appointments daily to update the doctor.Told to take Vitamin C and Zinc.One blood test at the point of diagnosis (prior to isolation) found low potassium in his partner.This BTW were people with no vaccinations. (Both in their 30s)..Currently able to move around at home and do light chores...

He has a business but don't know when work can start..... Hope no long term issues..PS .this was in Lapu2....

Edited by cookie47
Spelling
  • Like 6
SkyMan

Has there been much info put out by the 'experts' on the location and date of first instances of the delta variant? 

• Thanks 1