• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headshot

• Dafey

• lamoe

• Salty Dog

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From an on line Senior's website which I'm a Member  https://www.yourlifechoices.com.au/health/covid19/glasses-cut-covid-infections-study? This although not conclusive I found interesting as

Yep, 39% effective against actually getting the Delta variant or showing symptoms. The same study also found the Pfizer vaccine is 88% effective in preventing hospitalisation and 91% effective in

You act like this is something new...  Talk about what's going on anywhere you like as long as you leave politics out of it. There are thousands of posts on the pandemic that have managed to

Posted Images

Fish Sandwich
1 hour ago, DeedleNuts said:

More claims that we're just supposed to take at face value. Some of the percentage discrepancies in that are kind of interesting. They are still talking about asymptomatic spread (i.e. mostly BS).

And:

During two recent rounds of a national population survey in England when Delta was the dominant stain, 2-dose vaccine effectiveness against PCR-confirmed infection was 72% and 73%, respectively.

Not possible. PCR can't even single out covid, let alone Delta (and all the problems that go with that statement that equate into their percentages).

One of the sources in that talks about comorbidities here:

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.03.16.21253686v1

I might try to sift through that tomorrow, but I'm already seeing stuff like this:

Despite the benefits of a controlled trial, it is limited in resolution due to restrictions during the recruitment process and the relatively small sample size. For example, the phase III trial did not allow the participation of immunosuppressed patients, or patients with unstable chronic conditions2.

This begs my question, if the majority of your candidates are healthy, is your vaccine still 96% effective? I don't think so. It's because your candidates are healthy that it's 96% effective. All the healthy people should be excluded and then let's see what the percentages are.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
DeedleNuts

Lead a horse to water etc

Carry on

• Like 1
Soupeod
5 hours ago, HeyMike said:

So, what are you saying? Getting the vaccine is the answer?

Mask up - don’t spread it.

Vaccine - up to you

Me, I’m vaccinated, I’m also trained in the Ppe you should be wearing. Headshot already posted what mask you should use…. N95

I dont see any trained Doc’s or Linc members to offer any advice on protection. USA Gov Fauci sure as hell isn’t one.

As far as the conspiracy theory… up to you

Edited by Soupeod
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Soupeod
3 hours ago, Fish Sandwich said:

I agree with you in general on the rest of your statement, but where is the clear data for this?

Fivestarph just posted a youtube vid on this topic. With statistical data. 

• Administrator
Dafey
3 hours ago, Fish Sandwich said:

More claims that we're just supposed to take at face value.

The Mayo clinic is one of the leading medical groups in the world. So you'd rather believe conspiracy theory and fake news. Good luck with that.

7 hours ago, HeyMike said:

My feeling is... you want the vaccine? Great, get the vaccine. I don't want the vaccine

:thumbsup:

• Like 1
HeyMike

My wife tells me that her sister in Cebu City has tested positive for covid. She had both shots. She also says she does not have any symptoms and feels fine. I pray it stays that way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
DeedleNuts
7 hours ago, Soupeod said:

Mask up - don’t spread it.

I say if you don't wanna get sick, get jabbed and don't try to tell me how to live. Manage your own risk.

38 minutes ago, HeyMike said:

My wife tells me that her sister in Cebu City has tested positive for covid. She had both shots. She also says she does not have any symptoms and feels fine. I pray it stays that way.

Three of us here. The 8 year old had essentially a cold and upset stomach, I'm vaccinated and had cold-like symptoms and deadly farts, the 30-something vaccinated mothership noticed nothing. Almost certainly exposed her though. So to speak. 

• Thanks 1
rfm010
10 hours ago, Fish Sandwich said:

PCR can't even single out covid 

This is worth some explanation/clarification for people to better understand rt pcr test results.

• Like 1
lamoe
9 hours ago, DeedleNuts said:

I say if you don't wanna get sick, get jabbed and don't try to tell me how to live. Manage your own risk.

Problem is their risk becomes my risk if they do get infected. Been jabbed, but can't know if truly immune until find out I'm not.

• Like 2
DeedleNuts
2 hours ago, lamoe said:

Problem is their risk becomes my risk if they do get infected.

If you don't like being around people, there is an easy solution. Don't mandate what I have to do to suit your desires. 

Soupeod
1 hour ago, DeedleNuts said:

If you don't like being around people, there is an easy solution. Don't mandate what I have to do to suit your desires. 

Hahaha like aids right? Hiv infected people aren’t held accountable either…. Your killing me lol 😂 

• Haha 3
lamoe
2 hours ago, DeedleNuts said:

My desire is not to die by being around people who  feel they don't have to take any precautions. I shouldn't want anyone who might have contracted Seasonal Flu, TB, Ebola to not come near me?

• Thanks 1
DeedleNuts
3 minutes ago, lamoe said:

I shouldn't want anyone who might have contracted Seasonal Flu, TB, Ebola to not come near me?

Therefor, everyone should be wearing masks at all times until we eradicate the flu, TB, and ebola? Or did I miss whatever point you might have?

1 hour ago, Soupeod said:

Hahaha like aids right?

I wasn't aware masks stopped HIV infection. Your theories fascinate me, subscribe me to your newsletter!

• Haha 1