Coronavirus Articles, Discussions and Questions

Swissrider
Israel is a top 10 most vaccinated country. Last week (or maybe two weeks ago, I can't keep track of time any more) they reported 80% of their hospitalized covid patients were vaccinated. Looks like it's gone from bad to worse. If you click that tweet, it has the numbers and a rabbit hole to go down.
I don't see the problem. All in the normal and expected range. Israel has a population of about 9 mio. Most of them vaccinated. So as we all know these vaccines protect only to maybe 80 to 90 %. Also the problem in Israel was that some of the younger ones didn't bother to get the jab. So in their hospitals you have the two groups. Some of the 10 to 20 % where the vaccine failed and some young unvaccinated ones who became sick despite their age.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

• Thanks 2
  • Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headshot

• Dafey

• lamoe

• Salty Dog

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a follow up to a Post I made regarding my nephew and Partner and child that had covide. He has improved that no oxygen is needed now but it did fall to 90% at one point...The child was on

From an on line Senior's website which I'm a Member  https://www.yourlifechoices.com.au/health/covid19/glasses-cut-covid-infections-study? This although not conclusive I found interesting as

If any of us get sick, to the point where we do not know what to do about it, would we ask a bunch of random people on this forum what to do about it or would we ask a doctor that we trust? The a

Posted Images

DeedleNuts
5 hours ago, HeyMike said:

Maybe the vaccine is causing people to get covid that requires hospitalizations, or worse.

Um no. That's not what the stats indicate.

Anecdotally, I just got over what they are telling me was a COVID infection after being vaccinated. It was so amazingly non-eventful as to be comical. Like a mild cold for the most part. The Delta variant is going around here they say, and people close to me were near people who had it, you know how that works. 

We're all either single digit ages or vaccinated in this house. Non-event, as designed. 

6 hours ago, Fish Sandwich said:

Israel is a top 10 most vaccinated country.

They could just run a headline that says "all the old people are vaccinated and a few got sick, some died, just like the flu" but it's not as catchy.

• Thanks 1
  • Administrator
Dafey

Maybe the unvaccinated are dying before they can get to the hospital?

davedude

Well there is some good news for the vaxxed, they might not have to die from blood clots. Looks like bromelain might be able to break up those clots. 

https://principia-scientific.com/why-do-vaxxers-ignore-the-spike-protein-generating-conundrum/

• Thanks 2
davedude

Latest news from Israel on the third booster. 240,000 boosts administered. 30% report side effects( 72000 people), most being sore arm.

.4% (960 people) microclotted their lungs and report difficulty breathing. 1% (2400 people) had to get medical help. Death data is withheld.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/14-israelis-have-caught-covid-19-even-after-booster-shot-some-hospitalized

https://www.reuters.com/article/health-coronavirus-vaccine-israel/israeli-survey-finds-3rd-pfizer-vaccine-dose-has-similar-side-effects-to-2nd-idUSL8N2PF0M0

Do what you have to do. I pray for all that suffer one way or another from the virus.

I have everything in place for the FLCCC I-Mask protocol and wifey and I have been on it a month. I am missing correct dosages for some of the supplements but will correct that very soon. I did another Ivermectin dose today. Zero side effect and zero covid.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Fish Sandwich
9 hours ago, Swissrider said:

I don't see the problem. All in the normal and expected range. Israel has a population of about 9 mio. Most of them vaccinated. So as we all know these vaccines protect only to maybe 80 to 90 %. Also the problem in Israel was that some of the younger ones didn't bother to get the jab. So in their hospitals you have the two groups. Some of the 10 to 20 % where the vaccine failed and some young unvaccinated ones who became sick despite their age.

I don't see your logic. What does "all in the normal and expected range" mean?

You have a link on the younger people comment? ...considering younger people are not affected by this...and therefore not generally going to hospitals (as well as 95% of people in general, including 99.99+% of healthy people). He said 95% are vaccinated, so where does the 10-20% unvaccinated come into equation? and younger people?

I think what some are missing is in watching the doctor speak, even though you have to read subtitles. The numbers in the tweet are like the Cliffsnotes. :)

4 hours ago, DeedleNuts said:

Non-event, as designed. 

Or, as it would have been regardless. You'll never know. You may not even have had covid, since we know now the tests are detecting anything. Cold, flu, covid... who knows. However, the point is, this is a non-event for almost everyone anyway, regardless.

10 hours ago, Salty Dog said:

Why don't you tell us how you really feel... :rolleyes:

Yes, I'm only posting about 5% of what I find too, if you consider I'm consuming media most the day. Since there's no shortage of cheerleading, guilt-tripping, and outright gaslighting, to the point of mandate talks, I don't know... seems somebody needs to post it, since they are being buried otherwise. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Fish Sandwich
3 hours ago, davedude said:

Looks like bromelain might be able to break up those clots. 

Yes, there are a few:

All patients with suspected CVST due to a COVID-19 vaccine should be treated with non-heparin anticoagulants such as argatroban, bivalirudin, danaparoid, fondaparinux or a direct oral anti-coagulant (DOAC). No heparin products in any dose should be given.

https://newsroom.heart.org/news/guidance-on-treatment-for-rare-blood-clots-and-low-platelets-related-to-covid-19-vaccine

Bivalirudin is the one I'd heard of, but seems there are more now.

• Thanks 2
  • Administrator
Dafey
7 hours ago, davedude said:

.4% (960 people) microclotted their lungs

Yay! less than half a percent! give me 2 and I will still have 99% chance of no problem.

7 hours ago, davedude said:

30% report side effects( 72000 people), most being sore arm.

Well, yeah, they just had a needle jammed into their arm. Now it would be shocking if they took the vaccine in the arse and had a sore arm!

• Haha 4
DeedleNuts
8 hours ago, Fish Sandwich said:

Or, as it would have been regardless. You'll never know.

Sort of. It's an error to predict individual outcomes from statistical data, but predicting likelihood of various outcomes from statistical data is pretty much what statistical data is for. Statistically, people with the shot get sick less often, and when they do, they are less sick.

Just because on average humans have one tit and one testicle doesn't mean that configuration is common in individuals; some insight is required when reading stats. 

• Like 2
davedude

I am wondering should we:

Blame those that never took antibiotics for the development of antibiotic resistant bacteria.

Blame those that never used Roundup for the development of herbicide resistant superweeds.

???

If not, why blame covid variants on the unvaxxed?

• Like 1
DeedleNuts
48 minutes ago, davedude said:

If not, why blame covid variants on the unvaxxed?

Because it's a different mechanism. Selective breeding vs increased opportunity for random mutations. 

davedude
48 minutes ago, DeedleNuts said:

Because it's a different mechanism. Selective breeding vs increased opportunity for random mutations. 

A virus does not need to mutate in the un-vaccinated.

A virus NEEDS to mutate in the vaccinated or DIE. 

• Like 1
DeedleNuts
1 hour ago, davedude said:

A virus does not need to mutate in the un-vaccinated.

A virus NEEDS to mutate in the vaccinated or DIE. 

That's not really how this works. Viruses are not technically even alive. 

EDIT:

The mechanism you've described is for bacterial infections and so on. 

Edited by DeedleNuts
  • Thanks 1
A_Simple_Man
33 minutes ago, DeedleNuts said:

Viruses are not technically even alive

That is debatable.  Science says the virus is not alive because it cannot reproduce outside of its host environment.  Take humans away from our host environment (the earth) and we cannot survive long enough to reproduce either, unless we find another host environment.

To be politicaly correct, science says studies have so far shown that SARS-CoV-2 can survive in air droplets for as long as three hours and on some hard surfaces for up to three days

So viruses need to mutate to survive rather than live.  Semantics only.

• Thanks 1
DeedleNuts
12 minutes ago, A_Simple_Man said:

So viruses need to mutate to survive rather than live.

OK so here's the thing. Mutation is not a response to "need to live". That's just not how it works.

Mutations happen via a variety of mechanisms, for viruses like covid it's mostly replication errors. Mutations actually just happen pretty often for RNA replication - they lack error correction. Most of the replication errors are not beneficial to the virus. Sometimes one is. Presence of an immune response isn't a factor.

In bacteria, which are alive, it's a similar scenario. Mutations happen. Resistant strains come into being without antibiotics being present, but they have no competitive advantage and often actually have a competitive deficit until they are in an environment where antibiotics cull the non-mutant competition. Then they, if not killed off as well, have an opportunity to thrive.

None of this is CAUSED by vaccines, immunity, or antibiotics. In the case of bacteria, the antibiotic not being used appropriately simply provides an opportunity for the strain in question to thrive. 

• Like 1