Coronavirus Articles, Discussions and Questions

HeyMike

Hmm... big pharma not announcing simple and cheap and effective solutions for fighting (curing) covid. How strange.

There were many doctors espousing the curative benefits of hcq. They were shut down very fast by the media and big pharma. I guess we know how practicing doctors lie, and how big pharma does not have any agendas, but truly cares about healing people of this virus.  Oh look.... a butterfly.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headshot

• Dafey

• lamoe

• Salty Dog

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New Zealand locked down hard. https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/new-zealand-extends-snap-lockdown-covid-spreads-capital Comments following articles on Zerohedge are not moderated except for

This is a follow up to a Post I made regarding my nephew and Partner and child that had covide. He has improved that no oxygen is needed now but it did fall to 90% at one point...The child was on

From an on line Senior's website which I'm a Member  https://www.yourlifechoices.com.au/health/covid19/glasses-cut-covid-infections-study? This although not conclusive I found interesting as

Posted Images

SkyMan
3 hours ago, cookie47 said:

And I also don't understand why if Ivermectin does work why are countries (pick what one you like) are financially going broke if this simple remedy  "Ivermectin"work's...

While the countries are going bust, certain individuals are raking it in...

3 hours ago, cookie47 said:

.I guess over the years drugs HAVE been found to have a"cross over effect" ,In other words a new benefit for an old drug.

Such as Thalidomide which was touted as a great remedy for morning sickness (trust the science) until babies started being born missing limbs or whatever.  Yet now it is being studied as a cancer treatment. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
cookie47
Such as Thalidomide which was touted as a great remedy for morning sickness (trust the science) until babies started being born missing limbs or whatever.  Yet now it is being studied as a cancer treatment. 
Yes good pick up on Thalidomide.

As it's part of history that's in my era I remember it well...

And as as far a Ivermectin is concerned I can't believe (but may have too) the whole world is being dupped...

Sent from my M2003J15SC using Tapatalk

Soupeod
6 hours ago, Dafey said:

I self medicate with aspirin when I have a headache....think I'll rely on my physician for this one guys.

Funny thing this time, before my sinovac shot they asked if id taken aspiren…. No idea why and I hadn’t.

mikewright
38 minutes ago, Soupeod said:

Funny thing this time, before my sinovac shot they asked if id taken aspiren…. No idea why and I hadn’t.

It may have something to do with the CDC advice:

It is not recommended that people take aspirin or an anticoagulant before vaccination with the Janssen COVID-19 vaccine or any other FDA-authorized COVID-19 vaccine (i.e., mRNA vaccine) unless they take these medications as part of their routine medications.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/clinical-considerations/covid-19-vaccines-us.html

• Thanks 1
Fish Sandwich
52 minutes ago, Soupeod said:

Funny thing this time, before my sinovac shot they asked if id taken aspiren…. No idea why...

My guess would be that clotting is one of the side effects of AstraZeneca and J&J that we hear in the MSM. Aspirin is a blood thinner and I bet many people are taking it thinking it will help counteract that side effect.

That was actually one of my first thoughts doing the "what if" game in my head of choosing the least worst option (of vaccines). A five minute internet search will set you straight though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
cookie47

20 odd years ago my GP at the time encourage me to take low dose Aspirin for "Future protection" of strokes and heart attack.

I did for a while and like all medications got fed up taking so eventually stopped.

Below is a section of an article (one of many I recently found ) saying it doesn't work.....Who do we believe.!!!.

Both trials showed that low dose aspirin (at 100 milligrams per day) did not prevent subsequent heart attacks or strokes over a period of approximately five years. However, aspirin did increase the risk for major bleeding. Furthermore, in the ASPREE trial, there were more deaths attributed to aspirin use.Ful article

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/wellness-and-prevention/is-taking-aspirin-good-for-your-heart

Edited by cookie47
Added URL
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Fish Sandwich
1 hour ago, cookie47 said:

Both trials showed that low dose aspirin (at 100 milligrams per day) did not prevent subsequent heart attacks or strokes over a period of approximately five years. However, aspirin did increase the risk for major bleeding. Furthermore, in the ASPREE trial, there were more deaths attributed to aspirin use.Ful article

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/wellness-and-prevention/is-taking-aspirin-good-for-your-heart

That's good to know, I actually thought that was still a thing. A few years back when my health was a train wreck, I was doing that.

I wonder if there's any validity to taking it on insanely long plane flights. I still do that most the time.

• Like 2
cookie47
4 minutes ago, Fish Sandwich said:

wonder if there's any validity to taking it on insanely long plane flights. I still do that most the time

Look I don't know.?? Ive done a bit of flying over the years Mainly Australia Philippines /Europe/.I do wear support stockings due to bad leg circulation. Our last two Europe flight's I purposely ensured and chose a stop over rather than a 14 hour one go flight.Haa, no rush we are both seniors.🛫🛬

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Administrator
Dafey

Feel free to start a topic on Aspirin as a deterrent to blood clots. this thread is Coronavirus Articles, Discussions and Videos

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
Fish Sandwich

NASAL PCR TEST SWABS ARE MADE IN CHINA & COATED WITH ETHYLENE OXIDE (EO) - RN CASSANDRA DUNN

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BnotFTuQddgD/

EO is a carcinogen:

https://obpmedical.com/the-dangers-of-ethylene-oxide-gas-sterilization-for-medical-devices/

Furthermore, chronic exposure/inhalation of ETO has been linked to:

• Formation of cataracts
  • Neurologic dysfunction
  • Cognitive impairment
  • Disabling polyneuropathies, also called peripheral neuropathy

Among sterile supply staffers, occupational exposure links to:

• Hematologic changes (problems in the blood and bone marrow system)
  • Reproductive problems and an increased risk of spontaneous abortions
  • Various cancers

Probably not much of a concern for sporadic testing, but would be interesting to confirm this.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
Fish Sandwich

Licensed drug could reduce SARS-CoV-2 infection by up to 70 per cent, lab study reveals

A licensed drug normally used to treat abnormal levels of fatty substances in the blood could reduce infection caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus by up to 70 per cent, reveals a study in the laboratory by an international collaboration of researchers.

The research team, led by the University of Birmingham and Keele University in the UK and the San Raffaele Scientific Institute in Italy, has demonstrated that fenofibrate and its active form (fenofibric acid) can significantly reduce SARS-COV-2 infection in human cells in the laboratory.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2021/08/210806104405.htm

• Thanks 1
Fish Sandwich

Israel is a top 10 most vaccinated country. Last week (or maybe two weeks ago, I can't keep track of time any more) they reported 80% of their hospitalized covid patients were vaccinated. Looks like it's gone from bad to worse. If you click that tweet, it has the numbers and a rabbit hole to go down.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

@Fish Sandwich Why don't you tell us how you really feel... :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
HeyMike

Maybe the vaccine is causing people to get covid that requires hospitalizations, or worse.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1