lamoe

Condo and drone sellers here same same

lamoe

It has been mentioned here that the owner of a condo will keep a listing for years - paying dues on empty unit not rented, watching resale value go down due to the increasing number of new condos.

Recently got the bug to get a new drone - gave old one to grandson last visit - found a drone club here in Cebu and a place to fly in Bohol.

Figured I'd look at "for sale" listings - Craigslist in US / Face Book here.

In US asking  price - asking is the key word - is usually 20% to 30% (depends on age / brand - lots of college kids in Madison sell at end of school year) less than new and will generally accept 40% off if in really good condition more off if damaged

Was interested in one here that was the upgraded version of my last one. New w/shipping P11,000  - FB listing was P10,000? :scratch_head: mistake?- contacted him to see if we could do a deal.

I want to test fly it - "OK sir - not far from you - come see it - you buy"

Anything not working / crashed / how old?  "It's broken sir - charger not working - 1 year - come see it  - you buy?

Charger is not that expensive P500  - if it's the battery that's upwards of P2500 -  how much for being broken? 

"Don't understand - you buy?"

It's broken what is the lowest price you will accept?  "10,000 sir, that is what I paid" :ROFLMAO:

I'll wait till I get back home. 3 years and still learning.:dance2:

• Haha 2

TimL

Sounds about right. :ROFLMAO:

to_dave007

My vote.. offer him 5000 cash and ask him to bring it over this afternoon and demonstrate that he got the charger fixed and the drone is fully functional.

• Like 1

lamoe
1 hour ago, to_dave007 said:

My vote.. offer him 5000 cash and ask him to bring it over this afternoon and demonstrate that he got the charger fixed and the drone is fully functional.

He was selling it "as is" - broken at list price :idontknow:

to_dave007
27 minutes ago, lamoe said:

He was selling it "as is" - broken at list price :idontknow:

I was being facetious.. I agree with YOUR thoughts on the guy.

• Haha 1

lamoe
28 minutes ago, to_dave007 said:

I was being facetious.. I agree with YOUR thoughts on the guy.

No negative thoughts - just the culture.

Dealing with an expat now - much more reasonable in pricing.