Jump to content
BossHog

Globe extends grace period for bill payment to 60 days

Recommended Posts

BossHog

Globe announced today they're letting postpaid bills go unpaid for a total of 60 days. This is a relief as, while we can afford the 2500 PHP monthly, it's nearly impossible to get to the office where we pay the bill. So, I guess we're good until sometime in May. Sorry, but you'll just have to put up with my posts for another month, haha.

globe.thumb.jpg.8578243689ef11d9c7fbdd448ab6f5f1.jpg

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jeepney
37 minutes ago, BossHog said:

Globe announced today they're letting postpaid bills go unpaid for a total of 60 days. This is a relief as, while we can afford the 2500 PHP monthly, it's nearly impossible to get to the office where we pay the bill. So, I guess we're good until sometime in May. Sorry, but you'll just have to put up with my posts for another month, haha.

globe.thumb.jpg.8578243689ef11d9c7fbdd448ab6f5f1.jpg

 

They may see a lot customers moving to smart after that extended p bill payment is finished...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BossHog
1 minute ago, Jeepney said:

smart

Smart is being even more pro-active in order to avoid losing customers. They've already set up installment billing.

I think you're right, Globe may lose some customers who have to pay a double bill come May unless they go to installment billing too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Salty Dog

They are doing a lot of that here in the US as well.

My cell provider also gave us an extra 15 GB of data. Not like we woulds ever use it.

My plan has 5 people on it with 6 devices total and we still have never gone over our 14 GB limit per month. In fact, my niece uses about 85% of the data...:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
salmusa

Paid our Globe recently and they never cease to give me reasons to look for another ISP. Our bill was P 4,095.96 for two months so we paid P 4,100.00 and saw I still was due 0.96 cents. I contacted them and they said I was still due 0.96 on their computer so gave them a photo of the receipt and told them this is their problem not ours. I really want to report them to NTC. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Headshot

You can pay your Globe bill, VECO bill or water bill at any BDO, Cebuano Pawnshop or M Lhuillier Pawnshop. There are probably others as well. There is no need to wait until the quarantine is lifted provided you can get to one of those.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yingy52
3 hours ago, salmusa said:

Paid our Globe recently and they never cease to give me reasons to look for another ISP. Our bill was P 4,095.96 for two months so we paid P 4,100.00 and saw I still was due 0.96 cents. I contacted them and they said I was still due 0.96 on their computer so gave them a photo of the receipt and told them this is their problem not ours. I really want to report them to NTC. 

Good luck with reporting them. Let us know how it goes.:cheers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yingy52
29 minutes ago, Headshot said:

You can pay your Globe bill, VECO bill or water bill at any BDO, Cebuano Pawnshop or M Lhuillier Pawnshop. There are probably others as well. There is no need to wait until the quarantine is lifted provided you can get to one of those.

We started using Gcash about 7 months ago. We pay Merelco, Globe, and Cignal with it. Just load it at a 7-11 store. :cool:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jaybee747
6 hours ago, Headshot said:

You can pay your Globe bill, VECO bill or water bill at any BDO, Cebuano Pawnshop or M Lhuillier Pawnshop. There are probably others as well. There is no need to wait until the quarantine is lifted provided you can get to one of those.

Or enroll in GlobeOne and pay your bill from home - https://www.globe.com.ph/apps-content/globeone.html

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yingy52
17 hours ago, jaybee747 said:

Or enroll in GlobeOne and pay your bill from home - https://www.globe.com.ph/apps-content/globeone.html

I like GCash because no personal information is required. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Headshot

I guess what I was saying is that there are plenty of ways to pay your utility bills during the quarantine. There is no reason to wait until after the quarantine to pay and then find out that they weren't really going to waive late fees. It's kind of like BI promising to extend visas for tourists who couldn't get to a BI office. A certain Spanish guy just found out the hard way that the promise was only good if you didn't get sideways with the law in some other way. Why put yourself into a corner if you don't have to?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jaybee747
2 hours ago, yingy52 said:

I like GCash because no personal information is required. 

And what is the problem with this? If you have Globe service they probably have your info.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paddy

My Globe postpaid phone is autopay via a credit card. It’s been working well. However, they have changed due dates for the past couple of months and adjusted the timing of the autopay to match. It doesn’t look like they changed anything else in the billing system so...

March’s bill not paid and then showing as overdue on the April bill. 
Getting to revised April autopay time system takes March and April together (which is fine) but - on the same day - May’s bill is generated showing 2 months overdue.
 

I’m just waiting to see what happens when the May payment is done. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yingy52
21 hours ago, jaybee747 said:

And what is the problem with this? If you have Globe service they probably have your info.

Not a chance. No credit cards are involved. Do some research.:fighting0029:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yingy52
21 hours ago, jaybee747 said:

And what is the problem with this? If you have Globe service they probably have your info.

They obviously know where I live. And My GF's name. Nothing else..guaranteed.:dance:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Sailfish Bay Fishing Charters

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..