Sending medication to Cebu from overseas

PeteHK

Hi everyone,

Have been thinking of asking my son in Hong Kong to send me some of my maintenance medications and maybe some facemasks via LBC. Assuming LBC is functioning at present from HK, is this likely to be a problem with Philippine customs? I searched the forums but couldn't find any advice in this. Thanks for any advice on this.

smokey

With meds yes i try to ship to wife her perscribed high blood stuff everyone refused i use rao but thats not working well either

Headshot

If you use LBC, there is a higher likelihood that there will be customs problems. I have had a lot of stuff sent to me from overseas. Everything that went through LBC was stopped at customs. Nothing that went through UPS or FedEx was stopped by customs. This might not prevent you from receiving your package, but it will certainly slow it down and might cost you more.

smokey

I have a package now shows ups sent to FPO. That was weeks ago trail stopped hell i still have not received my meds from va for march air 21 has them as delivered to cebu on 6th