Jump to content
nothingbutquestions

How to stop spread of the COVID-19 Virus

Recommended Posts

nothingbutquestions

2 CHOICES:

A, Lockdowns and quarantines to destroy the economy of the world and the lines of distribution until everyone starves to death

B. Do nothing and let everyone get back to work, Que sera, sera!  Those who survive/recover, 99.1% of the world's population, will have their own antibodies.

When everyone is dead or have recovered and have their own antibodies the pandemic is over.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dafey
54 minutes ago, nothingbutquestions said:

B. Do nothing and let everyone get back to work, Que sera, sera!  Those who survive/recover, 99.1% of the world's population, will have their own antibodies.

except it would be more like 80% of the world's population...the other 20% are in a pile in the corner...don't worry about them just carry on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nothingbutquestions

Italy has the highest kill rate at 12.5% and Israel one of the lowest at 0,5%

SEE: https://covid19info.live

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
smokey

Well i have to go with the open sign if its your time its your time 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cgu

I more worried about COVID-19.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edwin
3 hours ago, nothingbutquestions said:

2 CHOICES:

A, Lockdowns and quarantines to destroy the economy of the world and the lines of distribution until everyone starves to death

B. Do nothing and let everyone get back to work, Que sera, sera!  Those who survive/recover, 99.1% of the world's population, will have their own antibodies.

When everyone is dead or have recovered and have their own antibodies the pandemic is over.

The world's economy can recover faster than you think. Let's save as many people as we can.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TequilaSunset

Huge over reaction, 80,000 died from the flu in the winter of 2017, no panic, no destruction of economies. H1N1 12k+ with estimates of up to 30k died, no panic. No media fear mongering. This has been hyped ridiculously. I'm 60+, compromised lungs, I flew into the storm in February vis Korea, stayed a month, flew back in a incubator filled with Asians in March, no problems. Wore a mask on the flights only, sanitized hands regularly, didn't touch face. I'm out in public, Walmart's are packed now. Life goes on, sheltering in place is for the timid. Just be smart and don't touch your face. I learned lots working in hospitals doing sterility assurance etc.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kreole
1 minute ago, TequilaSunset said:

Huge over reaction, 80,000 died from the flu in the winter of 2017, no panic, no destruction of economies. H1N1 12k+ with estimates of up to 30k died, no panic. No media fear mongering. This has been hyped ridiculously. I'm 60+, compromised lungs, I flew into the storm in February vis Korea, stayed a month, flew back in a incubator filled with Asians in March, no problems. Wore a mask on the flights only, sanitized hands regularly, didn't touch face. I'm out in public, Walmart's are packed now. Life goes on, sheltering in place is for the timid. Just be smart and don't touch your face. I learned lots working in hospitals doing sterility assurance etc.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
 

I appreciate you bringing some sanity to this issue.  What this actually represents is the weaponization of  the seasonal flu as a pretext for population control.  The economic and emotional costs will be much higher than the deaths, which are the natural selection process of every seasonal flu. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soupeod
9 hours ago, Kreole said:

I appreciate you bringing some sanity to this issue.  What this actually represents is the weaponization of  the seasonal flu as a pretext for population control.  The economic and emotional costs will be much higher than the deaths, which are the natural selection process of every seasonal flu. 

Not the same at all, Suggest you all watch:

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dafey
19 hours ago, nothingbutquestions said:

Italy has the highest kill rate at 12.5% and Israel one of the lowest at 0,5%

That is currently with precautionary measures in place. Italy was late  and that's why their numbers are higher. If the virus was allowed to go unchecked without the precautionary measures in place those numbers would be much higher.

16 hours ago, TequilaSunset said:

Huge over reaction, 80,000 died from the flu in the winter of 2017, no panic, no destruction of economies. H1N1 12k+ with estimates of up to 30k died, no panic. No media fear mongering. This has been hyped ridiculously. I'm 60+, compromised lungs, I flew into the storm in February vis Korea, stayed a month, flew back in a incubator filled with Asians in March, no problems. Wore a mask on the flights only, sanitized hands regularly, didn't touch face. I'm out in public, Walmart's are packed now. Life goes on, sheltering in place is for the timid. Just be smart and don't touch your face. I learned lots working in hospitals doing sterility assurance etc.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
 

For some of the population they continue to be in denial. That's okay, but if you go around like everything is normal you are going to help spread this disease. Pure and simple you are an enabler for the virus.

If you are a Darwinist, I get it...I understand evolution. But With Science we have the choice to try and protect ourselves, our loved ones and even those that don't seem to care.

What if this is not the worst to come? What if there is a worse one in 10 years after everyone has looked at this as "oh 2020, we shut down the economy and only lost half a million world wide". Then, the response is even stronger and the Darwinists win! "Yeah, just let it run it's course. Wash your hands, you'll be fine".

I choose to fight this thing with Science.

6 hours ago, Soupeod said:

Not the same at all, Suggest you all watch:

Horrible way to die...hope all the Darwinsts watch!

  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TequilaSunset

How about a different perspective

f28a4cffdb508f0b6f4365835f68ae00.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lamoe
Posted (edited)

Still = 4,750,000 dead US @ 100% infection- save even 10% more via realistic precautions = 475,000

@75% = 3,500,000 = 350,000

@50% - 2,375,000 = 237,500

etc.

Edited by lamoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TequilaSunset
2 hours ago, Dafey said:

That is currently with precautionary measures in place. Italy was late  and that's why their numbers are higher. If the virus was allowed to go unchecked without the precautionary measures in place those numbers would be much higher.

Italy wasn't just late, they were absolutely stupid! Direct flights from Wuhan for all their laborers, telling people to hug a Chinese cuz they wanted to not appear racist, and a very crappy healthcare system, that comes with socialized medicine. Add to shit a huge population in tight quarters, perfect storm.

8 minutes ago, lamoe said:

Still = 4,750,000 dead - save even 10% more via realistic precautions = 475,000

Huh? death toll globally is approx 40k now... what are these numbers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lamoe
5 minutes ago, TequilaSunset said:

Italy wasn't just late, they were absolutely stupid! Direct flights from Wuhan for all their laborers, telling people to hug a Chinese cuz they wanted to not appear racist, and a very crappy healthcare system, that comes with socialized medicine. Add to shit a huge population in tight quarters, perfect storm.

Huh? death toll globally is approx 40k now... what are these numbers?

From "How about a different perspective" post

Will correct total - was shown at 100% US pollution infected - 327,000,000 x 0.0146

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TequilaSunset

Starting to see a bigger picture?
a258c2d5de6acf215e5426cd6ebdbe2a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Sailfish Bay Fishing Charters

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..